Author Topic: Help image  (Read 177 times)

Offline Zipper9

• Zinc Member
Help image
« on: November 18, 2002, 01:50:53 PM »
Hi,

I just dont understand how to put a picture in this message board. I tried the IMG parameter but never succeeded. Can anyone please help?

Cheers

Offline Flossy

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
Re: Help image
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2002, 04:38:10 PM »
Originally posted by Zipper9
I just dont understand how to put a picture in this message board. I tried the IMG parameter but never succeeded. Can anyone please help?
Hi Zipper.... well to use the IMG feature, you first of all need to post your picture to a website, then when you click on IMG you will be required to paste the URL into the box which pops up, then click OK.

Another way is to include it as an attachment, firstly making sure it is not too big (no more than 102400 bytes).  If you open it in something like PaintShop Pro, you can resize it to say 800x600, then save it in .jpg format.  Check the size.... if it is still too big, reduce the size agains and resave.  Once it is under 102400 bytes, you can then attach it by clicking on the Browse button below the edit window and locating it on your system.  

In either case, all you then need to do is click Submit Reply and your picture will be attached.  Note - if you Preview Reply, your picture will not show  :)
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun