Author Topic: Just for the record...  (Read 132 times)

Offline Pepe

• Silver Member
Just for the record...
« on: November 15, 2002, 08:13:52 PM »
On seeing the situation is getting a little... tense...

Bish, lighten up. It's only a game, and taunting you, part of it.

I consider all of you players my equals, since I am, at least, as dweeb as you are.

I usually target the country with most numbers, that's why I'm trying to get on Bish's nerves currently. But I do not mean offense.

I beg your pardon If I hit a nerve...well...that was intended....no, let me rephrase it....I'm sorry if you feel insulted by my posts or comments on open channel. But the goal is having some fun. Please take them on this sense.

Cheers,

Oh, almost forgot....Did I mention Bish sux?   :D

Offline aztec

• Silver Member
Just for the record...
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2002, 08:28:42 PM »
Your right Pepino it is only a game, and in the spirit
of taunting you back, you swallow.:D

Offline Pepe

• Silver Member
Just for the record...
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2002, 08:38:11 PM »
At first I thought that you were calling me this, what I thank you. I expected no less coming from a reputed Bish:

swal·low
n.
Any of various small graceful swift-flying passerine birds of the family Hirundinidae, having long pointed wings, a usually notched or forked tail, and a large mouth for catching flying insects and noted for their regular migrations in large numbers, often over long distances.

But noticing the "...large numbers..." part, I realized that you couldn't possibly be talking about a Rook flyer. Then I got to your real intention. You mean I have to swallow my feelings, refrain from hurting those delicate souls what Bish lemmings have come to...like in nr. 3:

swal·low
v. tr.

1.- To cause (food or drink, for example) to pass through the mouth and throat into the stomach.

2.- To put up with (something unpleasant): swallowed the insults and kept on working.

3.- To refrain from expressing; suppress: swallow one's feelings.

4.- To consume or destroy as if by ingestion; devour: a building that was swallowed up by fire.

5.- Slang To believe without question: swallowed the alibi.

6.- To take back; retract: swallow one's words.

7.- To say inarticulately; mumble: The actor swallowed his lines.

Well....I will try my best, but can't promise anything. I won't swallow my words anyway.  And if Bish stop swallowing his "strat" book and put up something clear, maybe I can swallow my insults....   :D

Cheers,

Offline aztec

• Silver Member
Just for the record...
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2002, 08:43:34 PM »
Rofl, can dish it out but can't take it huh friend?:)

Offline Pepe

• Silver Member
Just for the record...
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2002, 08:46:07 PM »
:D

Offline jaystang87

• Zinc Member
Just for the record...
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2002, 08:59:59 PM »
in the wise words of George Carlin, "doesn't take a lot of imagination to piss off a woman activist, just call her a "c** catcher".  I think that's the form of the verb 'swallow' that aztec meant :D  you won't find that in webster's dictionary

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
Just for the record...
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2002, 10:31:44 PM »
If your idea of fun is to spew nonsense and insults on the buffer you really don't need to fly, as you can do that in the "tower". My idea of fun doesn't include being bothered by your need to polute the bufer. Fotrunately HT has included the squelch command. Hopefully it will be a permanent squelch option in the very near future.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Pepe

• Silver Member
Just for the record...
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2002, 02:57:18 PM »
There goes another nerve...:rolleyes: