Author Topic: 27th Sentai  (Read 730 times)

Offline Dennis

• Nickel Member
27th Sentai
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2002, 11:55:01 PM »
Gee,
Why doesn't Shane quit?  
Then we could all chime in together...
"Shane come back!"
"Shane come back!"
"Shane come back!"
;)

Splash1

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
27th Sentai
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2002, 12:08:57 AM »
Originally posted by CurtissP-6EHawk
hey bud, (lowe)
..... If I was indeed the reason the 27th "split up" as you so stated, then that just adds to my frustraion....

Its the "game " itself for my reason(s) for leaving.
WBs HA was the same way, I was told the CT in AH was different, its not!

Later bud!!

DUDE!  Hawk, you're one of the best sticks in this game...!  And I do not believe for one second that you were the cause of any falling out in the 27th...  From the tone of the original letters we got on notification, I had thought it was me and my big fat yap that did it... (still do think so too, but no-one will admit it to me) :o   Anyway, the following is my views on ME and the NET in total, with HTC in particular....

I'm not far behind you, Bro...  CT is where my heart is for flying, but HTC just hasn't the smarts, or so it seems, to put together a HISTORICALLY accurate planeset in there.  Nor does it seem likely that they ever will, and that is a damned crying shame, imo. :(

Aces High has the best flight fidelity modeling bar none!  Yeah they could work on the damage models for some of the weapons and planes, but overall, AH is the cats bellybutton of flight sims.  It effing ROCKS for me on those rare occaissions of historical matches..! ;) But those are far and few between.

Maybe if they (HTC) would start releasing more planes, or variants at least... Well, maybe things'd be better still and maybe not.  My crystal ball is at Hangtimes house, and he hasn't told me what's what?

So I might just as well cancel the internet completely.  No sense keeping the line active if all it's going to do is frustrate me more.  Emails I can get at work... Downloads and net searches too, then cut them to disk for my home use.  Hell, might just buy me a X-box or PS2 and start doing some fun gaming where I can actually beyatch slap my opponent when they piss me off.

But Hawk... I really wish you would rethink your canceling the account...  I been there far too many times, Bro.  It sucks when you come back after a while.

What ever way you go, God bless, and keep you and yours safe.

O.E. Dillon
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!
Elite: Dangerous ~ Cmd Odeed

http://www.luxlibertas.com/

Offline Sakai

• Silver Member
Re: Re: 27th Sentai
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2002, 09:27:48 AM »
Originally posted by Oldman731
- oldman (who still feels an odd urge to strafe wedding parties and funeral processions)

Just stay away from the churches, I called dibs on bombing them 8 years back.

Sakai
« Last Edit: November 18, 2002, 12:34:27 PM by Sakai »
"The P-40B does all the work for you . . ."

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
Re: Re: 27th Sentai
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2002, 05:55:27 PM »
Originally posted by Oldman731
You know what, P6, I actually understand how you feel.  Some years ago, as a result of almost incomprehensible stupidity on my part, I managed to screw up an entire Air Warrior event, single-handedly.  One of the more popular flier's fathers had died, and, because he had been a veteran, the arena was holding a memorial fly-by - the first ever, if I'm right.  I logged on into the middle of it, paying no attention to the "Truce" warnings (wonder what that's all about?), and shot down six of the participants in a row, including the son of the deceased.

When I figured out what had happened, I wanted to crawl under my computer and die.  I really felt sick, physically sick.  I stayed away from AW for six weeks before I crept back.  I imagine that I'm still remembered as the guy who porked the fly-by.

You haven't even come close to that, pal.  You are a simple disruptor-in-training by comparison.  So if I could come back, I really don't see how you can lie in a dark corner, gnawing at the carpet while the rest of us wonder where the heck you've gone.  

- oldman (who still feels an odd urge to strafe wedding parties and funeral processions)

ROTFLMAO!!!

Oh my god Oldman, that's the funniest thing I've heard in a long time!  Thanks for sharing it with us, I think most folks would never admit to doing something like that.

OH NO!>

eskimo
« Last Edit: November 18, 2002, 06:10:46 PM by eskimo2 »