Author Topic: Logitech Joystick & CH Pro Pedals  (Read 133 times)

Offline FireOf59

• Copper Member
Logitech Joystick & CH Pro Pedals
« on: November 29, 2002, 05:18:51 PM »
I have a Logitech Wingman Force Feedback Joystick and just bought a set of CH Pro USB Pedals.
I can get the game to recognize them both but can't seem to select both at the same time.

Any help greatly appreciated:confused:

Offline Mark Luper

• Silver Member
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2002, 06:48:55 AM »
I beleive you will have to remap the rudder function on the joystick to something different. What you need to do to try this is go into setup/joystick/select joystick. The different axis are in there. The z axis on the joystick is the one you want to change. I am not sure if you can dissable it but at least try to map it to another function. I beleive the problem you are experiencing is the fact you have two z axis active at the same time.

If that doesn't work, you could dissasemble the joystick and unhook the rudder function. This would require caution and a modicum of knowledge of working with electronic devices. Whatever you do, unplug the joystick from the computer before trying anything like that.
MarkAT

Keep the shiny side up!

Offline FireOf59

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2002, 09:59:59 PM »
:D
Just wanted to say THANKS; Been messing with it for a few days and not sure exactly what your advice had me do different but it worked. Thanks for taking the time to give the advice.
(Now I just gotta figure out how to use them effectively)