Author Topic: $30 AH premium account  (Read 1755 times)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Re: $30 AH premium account
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2002, 01:46:46 AM »
Originally posted by anton
Could have a separate server/arena, as well as  over 18 limits. No need to police language,  more consistant pilots, possibilities of utilizing ACMs, I mean imagine the possibilities... maybe even some freekin loyalty to country??!!? WHO KNOWS??????
 Anton:D

Hmmm...very hypocritical post IMO.  I seem to recall having to drag your bellybutton to the DA when you had a little tissy fit the other night after I shot you down.  Just because you die a lot, getting rid of a lot of the player base isn't going to improve your chances of winning.

Ack-Ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
$30 AH premium account
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2002, 02:08:19 AM »
I think there should be a special $100/month arena for those who wish to pay that much.

Maybe even a $500/month arena for those that really want to meet and greet the elite.

Shouldn't cost HT much to set it up. Merely a change in billing and a limited access arena.

(BTW, HT, I expect at least 10% of the take...... I thought of it first!)
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Sox62

• Silver Member
$30 AH premium account
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2002, 02:22:22 AM »
Feel free to pay $30 a month.I'm sure HiTech won't object.

Offline loser

• Silver Member
$30 AH premium account
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2002, 08:55:58 AM »
Anton i fail to see how i took ANYTHING out of context.  Perhaps i read a bit more into what you said, but that wasnt hard to do.

No i fly bishop, always have, always will.

Anton it is easy for me to read into your post in light of your text buffer behavior. (if your handle in the MA is also "anton".)

You are constantly screaming and throwing a tantrum "defend this base right now!  whaaaaa!"   "If you dont defend this particular base the knits/rooks are going to get our HQ, win the reset, or steal the prize from my cracker jacks,"  

To make things worse, if the base is captured it is a flurry of "i told you so's" and "thanks for not helping ME at all." If the base is not captured you make it out to be that you single handedly killed every single attacking plane. As far as cursing on the text channels go, I would rather see a string of constant profanity of the most vile nature than witness the tantrum of an armchair general.

Again i am stretching things a little, but sadly not much.

p.s.  I believe that somewhere in the Aces High help file there is actually a brief note that states:  

"If loser says something that you don't like (for whatever reason,) shoots you down, or reveals the sad and honest truth, you MUST reply using: "loser111, your name says it all."

Again, grade: F

Offline MrWulf

• Zinc Member
Premium
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2002, 09:13:29 AM »
Well, after reading reading Loser's post, it's quite obvious his callsign fits him quite well. If you don't have anything constructive to add to a post, just keep your big mouth closed   LOSER
« Last Edit: November 25, 2002, 10:10:20 AM by MrWulf »

Offline MrWulf

• Zinc Member
premium
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2002, 09:18:32 AM »
Ohhh one more thing LOSER, instead of burning me now, on the BBS, feel free to drive up here to Calgary and spout off to my face. LOSER !!!

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
Re: premium
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2002, 09:49:58 AM »
Originally posted by MrWulf
Ohhh one more thing LOSER, instead of burning me now, on the BBS, feel free to drive up here to Calgary and spout off to my face. LOSER !!!

Now now... lets not get all poopy about it!
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Shiva

• Silver Member
      • http://members.cox.net/srmalloy/
$30 AH premium account
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2002, 10:02:55 AM »
Originally posted by Toad
I think there should be a special $100/month arena for those who wish to pay that much.

Maybe even a $500/month arena for those that really want to meet and greet the elite.

Or do something clever as an incentive, like cut all perk planes' cost by a factor of two or ten or whatever if you pay $100/month, and don't pay any perk costs at all for $500/month. After all, at $500/month you're giving HTC the same income as more than 30 dweebs, without the server load that 30 dweebs would cause...

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
$30 AH premium account
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2002, 10:32:37 AM »
."...although it would probably read, "Than don't read these boreds." Where did you dolts get your education?

LOL, probably one of the funniest things I have read in a thread in a long time.  Or should I say "probababley on off the funnyiest things I have red in a long time" ?

And to anyone interested in paying $30 a month, go ahead, HT will probably need some new tires for the RV soon.  Not to mention the cost of 100LL, spark plugs and oil.

Lets hurry to get more planes added that nobody will fly anyway.

dago
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline Don

• Silver Member
$30 AH premium account
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2002, 11:36:30 AM »
>>Geez the more I read the boards, the more I realize the average person in this game is a complete moron! <<

Hehe, Jeez Steve! And you're just coming to this realization? Hell, there have been inane topics, retorts etc on these boards for some time now ;)
For me, I could give a "rats' ass" about the spelling :) What I see as problematic is the apparent elitism implied; he wants to charge more, to keep certain people out ;)
Now this guy is definitely a candidate for god complex of the year competition.
:D

Offline tailgunr

• Zinc Member
$30 AH premium account
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2002, 12:10:41 PM »
18 Year Old Age Limit?  Please i've seen children 10-11 act way more mature than many of the adults on this game.

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
$30 AH premium account
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2002, 12:11:59 PM »
The idea has some merit but just because the amount is higher doesn't mean the players will be over 18. Language can be offensive no matter what the age group. If my son were in the room I'd especially be concerned. I don't feel there is a need to be able to spew garbage as a part of the game. If you can't get the idea accross with your flying then take it to the DA and make it personal.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline SunKing

• Gold Member
$30 AH premium account
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2002, 12:14:22 PM »
Oedipus,

Thats jsut what I heard at the con watermelon chatting with everyone.  Nothing less nothing more. Don't put to much into it.

Offline Revvin

• Silver Member
      • http://www.ch-hangar.com
$30 AH premium account
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2002, 12:42:07 PM »
hmmm

Offline loser

• Silver Member
Re: premium
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2002, 01:28:30 PM »
Originally posted by MrWulf

:rolleyes:

What tailgunr said.