Author Topic: Warp Defense  (Read 276 times)

Offline brady

• Platinum Member
      • http://personal.jax.bellsouth.net/jax/t/y/tyr88/JG2main.html
Warp Defense
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2002, 07:36:34 AM »
Sweat Jesious.

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
Warp Defense
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2002, 07:49:42 AM »
Originally posted by DmdBT
Here is what I have for when the enemy is about to smoke my azzz... In the background I have a ping-program running and I have a macro set up on my HOTAS that minimizes AH and starts the pinging then brings AH back up. The idea is to only run the program for a quick couple seconds but have the ping frequency very high. By the time AH is maximized again the pinging should be just about over. I always use this in conjunction with a hard-G maneuver which magnifies the warp to the enemy making me even harder to track, when I come back into the game often I get a quick snapshot opportunity on the enemy as he is just sitting there probably flipping through the views trying to figure out where the hell I went.
Before any of the hardcore whiners start, this is NOT a cheat. Its just using your PC to its full potential to play the game, no more of a "cheat" that a superfast CPU, fast video card, or large monitor gives some players advantages over others.

Play smarter not harder...

If it were up to me, you'd have been banned 5 seconds after reading this thread. If you can't manage by just flying the airplane itself.... Well, it says a lot about you Lonz.

Widewing
My regards,

Widewing

YGBSM. Retired Member of Aces High Trainer Corps, Past President of the DFC, retired from flying as Tredlite.

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
Warp Defense
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2002, 08:44:13 AM »
This is an old old cheat....guys did it bak in AWDOS with a different method of causing the lag.

HTC will deal with it.

Offline Mox

• Copper Member
Warp Defense
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2002, 08:45:17 AM »
LOL!  Wake up people, this kind of self-induced lag has been present since the very first days of the first online games.

Works in most online games and has for many years.

Ever wonder why some people always win in a collision?

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
Warp Defense
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2002, 09:18:14 AM »
some people NEED to cheat in life....

some people NEED to cheat in games....

for them cheating is a necessity...it makes em feel superior to you.....as usual, they always forget they cheated to achieve it....

liars don't lie....they distort the truth:D

cheaters don't cheat...the use loopholes to justify there actions.

some would say gaming the game :(

Offline Mox

• Copper Member
Warp Defense
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2002, 09:42:10 AM »
Originally posted by Oedipus
"Ever wonder why some people always win in a collision?"

No. Please explain how it applies.  I never collide so it's not worked against me at all.

I wont elaborate, I'm sure you read the above messages about self induced lag, it can be used for many things.

Self-induced lag is not a AH problem but a online game problem.

When I see this type of behavior I've learned to simply disengage and fly away.

Remember a game company cannot control what you do with your pc or the devices you use between your pc and the internet.  Cheaters are in all online games; some games have many more cheaters than others.  

IMHO I believe AH has a very small percentage of cheaters much less than other MMOG I’ve played.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Warp Defense
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2002, 09:42:36 AM »
Goodbye DmdBT
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com