Author Topic: has Aces High made you more agressive?  (Read 699 times)

Offline AV8

• Zinc Member
has Aces High made you more agressive?
« Reply #60 on: November 28, 2002, 09:39:34 AM »
Which side do you fly for, train-boy? Because the next time I'm stuck on some freezing station platform waiting for a train that is running on supposedly the mother of all railway networks (lol!), at least I'll feel warm satisfaction due to the knowledge that when I get home, I can go spoil some sodding train driver's evening by shooting the bastard down.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have just searched the whole of AH`s postings, both in this section and all the others....

The only person I could find who received what could be construed as a "personal" attack about their job was SKUZZY !!

Read the above dowding and tell me honestly you would not get upset if someone blamed you personally for your company`s failings!  And did so on a highly public network that is read by literally hundreds, if not thousands of people throughout the world

Now add this point: That same someone also calls you a "BASTARD" !!

Would you not climb out of your pram???????

I rest my case

AV8

Offline LLv34_Camouflage

• Gold Member
      • http://www.virtualpilots.fi/LLv34
has Aces High made you more agressive?
« Reply #61 on: November 28, 2002, 09:52:20 AM »
Originally posted by Shiva
The most obvious thing that AH, and WB and AW before it, has done for me is increase my SA, most noticeably while driving. It has become easier to mentally keep track of the dozen or so nearest cars (after all, it's only 2-D, not 3-D; you don't have to worry about cars merging on you from your high 7 o'clock, for example. Well, not unless someone's gotten real gay at an overpass), so I can maneuver more confidently in traffic. From the outside, it probably appears to be more aggressive driving, but from my side, it's just better information management.

Interesting, I've noted the same when playing ice hockey and racing carts, both of which are my hobbies. I've found it easier to maintain "SA" without having to turn the head as much.  Definately an advantage when looking for someone to pass the puck to, or overtaking and maneuvering in heavy traffic: especially during the race start.

Camo
CO, Lentolaivue 34
Brewster's in AH!
"How about the power to kill a Yak from 200 yards away - with mind bullets!"