Author Topic: Kill Shooter Yes or No  (Read 534 times)

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Kill Shooter Yes or No
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2003, 01:13:27 PM »
close it please !!!
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Sikboy

• Platinum Member
Kill Shooter Yes or No
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2003, 01:22:34 PM »
Originally posted by hitech
This topic is not offensive, but do we realy want to go over it again or should i just close the thread?

As long as it doesn't degenerate, you might as well leave it up. I mean, luckily there are new players every week,  and this is going to crop up every now and then. Might as well let it take it's course.

It wont be the last time :)

-Sik
You: Blah Blah Blah
Me: Meh, whatever.

Offline Shiva

• Silver Member
      • http://members.cox.net/srmalloy/
Kill Shooter Yes or No
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2003, 04:29:22 PM »
Originally posted by Puke
Maybe we can just turn Killshooter off for Meddog.  I wonder how long it will take for him to change his mind though because you know those friendly spits and LA7s behind him in the conga-line are just going to shoot him down to get him out of their way so they can get the con.

You know, I think that this may be the best solution to the problem. HiTech, can you modify the killshooter function so that it can be toggled on and off on a per-user basis -- i.e., have killshooter turned off on specific people (and have their IDs flagged in the roster or the MotD)? Then, whenever we get someone whining about how killshooter is such an ahistorical and 'gamey' thing to do, you can turn off killshooter on them; people logging into the arena would see a notification that players XYZ, ABC, PDQ, etc., were flying without killshooter -- and then let them see firsthand what it's like to have people being willing to shoot them off the tail of a target to steal their kills (and maybe set up a betting pool on who lasts the longest before asking to have their killshooter turned back on)...

Offline BNM

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.christian3x3.com/
Kill Shooter Yes or No
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2003, 04:58:15 PM »
Didn't like it when I 1st started playing. Do like it now. Once you learn to check your fire and improve your SA it's not a problem.

Offline SirLoin

• Platinum Member
Kill Shooter Yes or No
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2003, 09:22:27 PM »
Yes.
**JOKER'S JOKERS**

Offline Frost

• Copper Member
Kill Shooter Yes or No
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2003, 09:30:51 PM »
Killshooter yes.

Offline meddog

• Copper Member
Kill Shooter Yes or No
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2003, 08:33:41 AM »
close the threada PLease
Yes I know I suck, other wise youuuuu would be dead so stop bragging.