Author Topic: Handles.  (Read 1526 times)

Offline Downtown

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.tir.com/~lkbrown1
Handles.
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 1999, 10:35:00 AM »
Just punting so others can read the thread.

------------------
"I could feel the 20MM Cannon impacting behind me so I made myself small behind the pilot armor" Charlie Bond AVG

Henkka

Handles.
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 1999, 11:11:00 AM »
Okokok ... Ill but this in here also although i wrote it already under that other ID-topic!

Save me the EZ-Kill or EZ-One coz seeing that there is so many real experienced pilots in here Im definaltely sure that I'll be the easiest guy to shootdown when (and what was that day again?) the beta test starts! =]

Cya in the skies!

------------------
::::::::::::::::::
::____.-.____::
:(__EZ-Kill__):
::(___|0|___)::
:::::::|=|::::::
:::::(_|_)::::::
:::::::::::::::::

Offline Packrat

• Zinc Member
Handles.
« Reply #47 on: September 17, 1999, 02:38:00 AM »
Is this handle taken? Since I'm the FNG I would like to know. I don't want to take someones established handle.

Offline Dinger

• Silver Member
Handles.
« Reply #48 on: September 17, 1999, 04:30:00 AM »
This is a gas.
I'm taking notes.  I plan on setting up 30 or so beta accounts at the buzzer.  This way, I can guarantee each and every one of you the handle you want.  For this largely philanthropic service, I will be charging a modest fee.
  The same goes for squads.  Since the AH crowd will be composed of communities from many different sims, many of the established squads might be in fear of having to compete with a homonymous organization.  Well fear no more! I'm currently studying the problem and, at beta, will "set aside" the potentially problematic squads.  For a discrete one-time registration fee, used mostly to defray expenses incurred, I will cede the official squad title to your group.
   Included in both packages is a "laser printer quality" Certificate of Authenticity that establishes your handle as the only official one, FROM THE VERY BEGINNING OF BETA, and denigrates all others as cheap imposters.
   This service will be reasonably priced.  The base price for a handle will be little more than what you would spend on a romantic dinner and Broadway show.  Squad names will cost little more than the average annual squad meet bar bill (after damages).

Respectfully Submitted,
Dinger
CEO HTSquatters Inc.