Author Topic: PO Valley skins  (Read 1544 times)

Offline weazel

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
And
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2002, 06:18:01 PM »
:)

Offline brady

• Platinum Member
      • http://personal.jax.bellsouth.net/jax/t/y/tyr88/JG2main.html
PO Valley skins
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2002, 08:45:08 AM »
 Weazel, I must say these skins are seriously Beautiful, I espichaly like the Italian 109, but they are not the planes that fought in the Po Vally. You would nead an ANR not a RA 109, unless this is not a map for the Po Vally which was faught for in Spring 45, not be anal or unapricative, which I may sound like, either way we can make it work in the CT:)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2002, 09:07:45 AM by brady »

Offline LUPO

• Copper Member
      • http://www.stefanodeluca.it
PO Valley skins
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2002, 08:50:07 AM »
God bless you, Weazel!:eek:
The italian skin for the 109 is great!!!
Please, please, send it to me!
my mail is lupo
I was waiting for this one for a long time...

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
PO Valley skins
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2002, 01:40:17 PM »
weazle you stud...that is very very very nice work.

Offline weazel

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Brady
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2002, 07:31:24 PM »
Terrain design is for the Po Valley campaign specifically, but I also had the CT in mind so I'm making skins to cover 1943-1945 MTO aircraft and vehicles.

Any info and/or color plates of aircraft or units that fought in the Po Valley campaign greatly appreciated.

Email whatever you might have guys.

weazel

I'm working on "American Beauty" now.  :)

Offline brady

• Platinum Member
      • http://personal.jax.bellsouth.net/jax/t/y/tyr88/JG2main.html
PO Valley skins
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2002, 12:54:22 AM »
weazel, I cant tell you how much I like that 109 it is wounderious, I always stop and just admire it when I come in, to view this thread, I realy appricate all the hard work your doing on this the skins realy help make the set's so far the new skins we have run in the CT  have created a lot of excitement.

I have several good referances with color plaes, howeaver my scaner is down at the moment I will if I can dig up some plates and send them your way, a Stuka in RA colors would be cool as well.

I know the ANR was using G10's in 45.

I beleave their last operational sortie was in Late Aprial 45.

An ANR 205 would be sweat as well.

The RA did not fight in Italy on the mainland It's last Campaigne was the defense of Sicaly and the defensive action agast allied airpower over Italy. The RA efectively ceased to exist on sept.3 43 when Italy signed the armisist with the allies, the Italian Airfoce spliting into two at that point. The CoBelegerent Air force in the south, was pro Alleid, and the ANR the pro Axis forces in the North. The Alied Italians never fought over Italian soil with the alies their activates were directed toward helping the Partisans in Youglasaliva. The Germans allowed the ANR to reform and they conducted some operations on and off till the very end of the war using Italian and German planes, since most of the Industry that suported the Italian war effort was in the North the Italians and the Germans benifited form the availabality of fresh production machines and spares, while the CoBelegerent forces in the south had to scavanage around to find part's for their fighters and Bombers, eveuntaily the Alies reaquiped them with Alied types.

Offline weazel

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Nightshade had no kills.
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2002, 09:52:29 PM »
I suspect the 308ths squadron leader sat at his desk more than he flew so I'm going with "Tempus Fugit" <5 kills> for the P-51B.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2002, 11:11:06 PM by weazel »

Offline frank3

• Plutonium Member
PO Valley skins
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2002, 01:55:01 PM »
damn, they look really great, good work, what squad is that P-51 from? ik looks like some sort of assembly ship.