Author Topic: Perk point tweaks/suggestions  (Read 3137 times)

Offline Jimdandy

• Zinc Member
Perk point tweaks/suggestions
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2001, 08:47:00 AM »

About the only real way to prevent it is to have kills from perk planes not contribute to perk points.  Maybe something if you kill another perk plane.. but nothing for killing non-perked aircraft or ground objects.

AKDejaVu[/B]

Not a bad idea. Another idea I had was if you dump them at the end of each tour you might get a rolling plane set effect with the late war hot rods showing up later in the tour. The only problem I see with this is some may never be able to get enough perk points in a tour to get a vehicle. I don't know I guess we will really just have to wait and see how it works.

[This message has been edited by Jimdandy (edited 01-14-2001).]

Offline SKurj

• Gold Member
Perk point tweaks/suggestions
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2001, 09:24:00 AM »

Originally posted by Jimdandy:
  Not a bad idea. Another idea I had was if you dump them at the end of each tour you might get a rolling plane set effect with the late war hot rods showing up later in the tour. The only problem I see with this is some may never be able to get enough perk points in a tour to get a vehicle. I don't know I guess we will really just have to wait and see how it works.

[This message has been edited by Jimdandy (edited 01-14-2001).]

I think the points you will receive in a perky for killing a non perky will result in such a small gain, it will be tough to earn perkies in perkies.  I suppose you could go deack a field... lol how often we gonna see perkies doin that  

3 kills last night in chog 2 17's and a lanc, score... less than 2 points..  Don't worry about perk players banking  

AKskurj