Author Topic: Aces High on PS2 or Xbox  (Read 699 times)

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
Re: Aces High on PS2 or Xbox
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2002, 09:16:14 AM »
Originally posted by Ike 2K#
Would it be good idea if HTC create ACES HIGH version for playstaion 2, X box, or Gamecube? Those 3 consoles have multiplayer capability
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline BenDover

• Platinum Member
Aces High on PS2 or Xbox
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2002, 12:46:58 PM »
just thought of another reason why you shouldn't port AH onto ps2, x-box, game-cube, etc.

most console jockies want fast paced gaming, not complicated sim games where it would take weeks to learn how to fly

so AH wouldn't sell, so no point anyway

Offline Hawklore

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Aces High on PS2 or Xbox
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2002, 03:23:52 PM »
NEVER! HTC NEVEr would do that..

ever ever ever...

Unless he got payed alot and alot of money :D
"So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart.
Trouble no one about their religion;
respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours.
Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life." - Chief Tecumseh

Offline Montezuma

• Silver Member
Aces High on PS2 or Xbox
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2002, 06:17:07 PM »
I believe there are a couple ex-Kesmai (AW) guys that are high level employees for XBox and PS2 online.   And I did hear that they are making a new version of SWOTL for the XBox.  Of course, the controls out now for game boxes are totally unsuitable for flight sims.

I don't know if a game as difficult and complex as AH would sell or not on a game box.

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
Aces High on PS2 or Xbox
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2002, 06:29:47 PM »
Well...if they had various keys for text..like 1 to say.."NICE HO!..ya bastid"...or mebbe.."Ya gonna run all day La7?"...or the long time favorite..."Ya had to bring your friends..DIDNT ya?"
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline hyena426

• Silver Member
Aces High on PS2 or Xbox
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2002, 03:18:53 PM »
i would like too see a xbox and ps2 flight sim come out at all,,lol<~~every stupid flight game i seen on them,,you could only fly about 10,000 feet and your plane will stall,,lol,,some magical barrier they allways got set up,,,and i think to my self,,ummmm a f14 tomcat shouldnt stall at a measly 10,000 feet,,lol,,so i would be happy too see a some what realistic version,,instead of flight games geared around kids who cant fly,,or dont wanna take the time to figure it out,,lol

aces high will be a pc game for a long time,,but i beleve ps2 and xbox need a realistc flight game<~~hasnt touch his ps2 in over a year,,games stuck compared to the ones on my computer,lol<~~waste of money pretty much,lol

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Aces High on PS2 or Xbox
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2002, 03:53:57 PM »
HiTech ... I hope ... DOES NOT want to form an alliance with the devil ... err ... I mean Bill Gates.

For all the reason, that I have read, that compelled HiTech to create his own company would be all the same reasons why he would not want to do business with Micro$oft and the "Devil".

I don't think that we will ever see Aces High for the X-Box and from what I have seen on my sons' PS2s, unless we can hook up our joysticks and pedals to the box, trying to fly the AC that we have would be damn near impossible with that POS controller that they use.

HiTech ... "JUST SAY NO" ... :D
« Last Edit: December 19, 2002, 04:08:52 PM by SlapShot »
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline BenDover

• Platinum Member
Aces High on PS2 or Xbox
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2002, 05:06:50 PM »
come on slapshot..... Bill Gates isn't the devil

He's just one of His customers, duh :rolleyes: