Author Topic: "I quit, so ban me" Drama Queen Tards...  (Read 1958 times)

Offline Erlkonig

• Nickel Member
"I quit, so ban me" Drama Queen Tards...
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2002, 07:21:43 AM »
Originally posted by Dead Man Flying

Frankly, your squad should be ashamed of you.  And if they aren't, I hope they join you in self-imposed exile.

-- Todd/Leviathn

This is doubly hilarious coming from someone who associates with Nath.

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2002, 08:09:29 AM »
Originally posted by Erlkonig
This is doubly hilarious coming from someone who associates with Nath.

I don't see what my associating with Nath has anything to do with Sachs' illiterate whine or his attempts to speak for his entire squad.

I'm not sure you do either beyond just bringing up names.

-- Todd/Leviathn

Offline spiegel

• Copper Member
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2002, 08:19:30 AM »
lol.. this is some Funny stuff.:D

Offline Erlkonig

• Nickel Member
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2002, 12:01:15 PM »
I don't see what my associating with Nath has anything to do with Sachs' illiterate whine or his attempts to speak for his entire squad.

I'm not sure you do either beyond just bringing up names.

-- Todd/Leviathn

It's relevant insofar as you seem to be lecturing my squad how we ought handle people who you think have a bad attitude.  Frankly, that's none of your business - and it's even more inexplicable given that you're buddies with someone who is not exactly the paragon of a well adjusted individual.  You know what they say about people in glass houses.

Offline Drunky

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2002, 01:21:41 PM »
You know what they say about people in glass houses.

Don't take shower or go to the restroom 'cause everyone can see your willie? :eek:

Just kidding...well said Erl
Drunky | SubGenius
Fat Drunk Bastards
B.A.A.H. - Black Association of Aces High

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2002, 02:03:03 PM »
Wouldn't it be nice if there was a standing policy that anyone who gets pissy with another, must go to the DA and settle it....the winner cannot mock his opponent and the loser has to apologize and keep his trap shut forever.

Rude<---------awakes from his deep sleep only to find he still has to read the pissin matches on the AH BBS.

Offline Wotan

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2002, 03:50:48 PM »
he still has to read the pissin matches on the AH BBS.

no one makes you read anything you enter these threads. You  know exactly what to expect. You just wanna say "why do i have read to read these threads".

Offline Heinkel

• Silver Member
      • http://www.3-jg2.com
« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2002, 03:52:17 PM »
awakes from his deep sleep only to find he still has to read the pissin matches on the AH BBS

You start them with your WOW posts, so don't complain about them.

Offline X2Lee

• Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2002, 04:05:37 PM »
Originally posted by Rude
Wouldn't it be nice if there was a standing policy that anyone who gets pissy with another, must go to the DA and settle it....the winner cannot mock his opponent and the loser has to apologize and keep his trap shut forever.

Yes, that way the rude, nasty bastards can win if they can play  puter better.                  :cool:

Offline Wotan

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2002, 04:47:07 PM »
yeah heinkel he starts a whole other active thread containing the very same.....

pissin matches

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2002, 10:28:56 PM »
It's relevant insofar as you seem to be lecturing my squad how we ought handle people who you think have a bad attitude.
[/b]

So I only think Sachs has a bad attitude?  Did you actually read his post(s)?  Please tell me you disagree about his rotten attitude so we can all laugh at you.

Frankly, that's none of your business
[/b]

So when Sachs acts as if he's speaking for your entire squad while calling people mellons [sic], that's none of our business.  Hope you enjoy your self-imposed exile as much as he does in that event.

and it's even more inexplicable given that you're buddies with someone who is not exactly the paragon of a well adjusted individual.  You know what they say about people in glass houses.

Please point me to the thread where Nath strikes out against the community in an illiterate and whiney fashion, pretending to speak for his squadmates and friends while alienating as many people as possible.  Then we'll be on the same page.

Funny, though, that in a thread about Sachs you bring up Nath.  Equating the two?

-- Todd/Leviathn

Offline Erlkonig

• Nickel Member
« Reply #41 on: December 27, 2002, 08:34:30 AM »

So I only think Sachs has a bad attitude?  Did you actually read his post(s)?  Please tell me you disagree about his rotten attitude so we can all laugh at you.

Change "think" to "knows" and my point remains the same: you have stepped into business you have no reason for being in.

So when Sachs acts as if he's speaking for your entire squad while calling people mellons [sic], that's none of our business.  Hope you enjoy your self-imposed exile as much as he does in that event.

All he has said is that our squad lost interest in the game - that is true.  Several of us have been around for a couple years and 1.11 was not able to sustain our interest any longer.  Sachs's personal reasons for losing interest are exactly that, and that's what he's posted on this board.  He hasn't said otherwise.

I guess you ought to be commended for being eskimo's knight in shining armor - though is that really possible if you don't even know what the insult is?

Please point me to the thread where Nath strikes out against the community in an illiterate and whiney fashion, pretending to speak for his squadmates and friends while alienating as many people as possible.  Then we'll be on the same page.

I have not said that Nath has done any of that, only that he has a bad attitude. I am not going to go around digging for threads because the fact is plainly obvious.  I do remember a thread that involved some anal retentive flame war over the appropriateness of certain classical music that accompanied an AH film - before it got locked one of his buddies who doesn't even play AH showed up to uh, protect his honor, I suppose.  

Funny, though, that in a thread about Sachs you bring up Nath.  Equating the two?

If I were, have you ever seen anyone in JG2 telling you that you should be ashamed for associating with him?  

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2002, 11:16:41 AM »
Well guys, I don't see how WOW starts anything other than perhaps an awareness of just how silly some of you can behave.

Wotan, this board is a Soap Opera at times and you my friend hold the lead in many episodes. Can't ya just play the game and enjoy all that comes along with it?:)

Personally, I visit this board throughout my day hoping for some small amusement value to balance out against the seriousness of my business. I don't think you could search for any of my posts and find me wrapped so tightly that my perspective became skewed.

Ya see, if you could all be as well adjusted as myself, then life would be a bowl of cherries....try and work on it guys.

:)

Offline muckmaw

• Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2002, 11:32:59 AM »
"Screw You Mellon"

Said by Chad, Captain of the dive team, to Jason Mellon, son of Thornton Mellon who's original name was Thornton Melloni. Thornton Melloni was born in New York, where he worked as a diver on the Coney Island steel pier. He bgan his career opening for the diving horse, but soon perfected the "Triple Lindy", the most dangerous dive ever attempted.

He founded Mellon's Tall and Fat store, exclusive tailors to the FDB's.

He attended several reform schools, and after a divorce from his second wife, Vanessa, who was having an affair with Julio and a Midget, he graduated from Northwest University, Home of the Hooters.

And if you hav'nt gotten it yet, this is all from the Rodney Dangerfield movie "Back to School." This is a movie I've seen one time too many as I can quote all of this useless information from memory.

Geez, I need a life!

Offline Drunky

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
We have a Winner
« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2002, 12:14:31 PM »
Originally posted by muckmaw
"Screw You Mellon"

And if you hav'nt gotten it yet, this is all from the Rodney Dangerfield movie "Back to School."

WTG Muck
Drunky | SubGenius
Fat Drunk Bastards
B.A.A.H. - Black Association of Aces High