Author Topic: Whose you most feared pilot?  (Read 7816 times)

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
Whose you most feared pilot?
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2003, 12:57:44 PM »
Drex...anyone who wins 5v1's ina A20 has my vote. Oh...it's probably not fear for anyone here, but rather respect.

Offline janneh

• Copper Member
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2003, 12:59:30 PM »
Originally posted by hblair
Now Now there feller. Calm down. I didn't say your thread was stupid just questioned its originality. :)

I'm sorry if this kind of thread was here recently, but I didn't notice it. Just moved back in here.
Sorry for heating up hblair :)

Offline janneh

• Copper Member
Re: Re: Whose you most feared pilot?
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2003, 01:01:51 PM »
Originally posted by Dead Man Flying
LOL That had to be NathBDP.  He's as Korean as I am Japanese.

-- Todd/Leviathn

LOL Yes it was the great NathBDP indeed! Thanks! :D

Offline Urchin

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2003, 01:05:18 PM »
I don't know that I 'fear' anyone.  In the MA I don't even respect someone before the fact (:)).  I the DA one person I just can't beat is Fester, no idea why.  

Folks that I think are pretty good sticks.. hum.  Mitsu, Moot, Fester, Lev, Hblair, Sirloin, Wldthing and Rude, Frenchy and Ammo, Nath if he still plays (haven't run into him lately).  

I'm sure there are others that I'm forgetting.

Offline janneh

• Copper Member
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2003, 01:12:37 PM »
Originally posted by Rude
Drex...anyone who wins 5v1's ina A20 has my vote. Oh...it's probably not fear for anyone here, but rather respect.

As you said, respect if another story and worth of another tread. I've never flown against Drex in AH, but I know he's one of the  best pilots of online community in any sim. Once I was "lucky" enough to fight against him in WB and that was a very short combat :D

Offline Honch

• Copper Member
      • http://www.wesayni.com
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2003, 01:13:43 PM »
To fear anything in an online game is ludicrous -  so I have to assume that you mean who do I think are the best pilots.

I would have to Say:

Toad - Decent stick - he takes a lickin’ and keeps on croakin’.  Every time you kill the guy you'll get a Salute - even if its a cheap kill.

Octavius - good stick too, smart as hell.   But if you are able to get him you'll see nothing but kudos on CH1.

Drex – Well we all know that Drex Sux, but hey - at least he has a sense of humor about it.

Hblair – Awesome driver, and you know he hates to get killed – specially by a noob  – but he sucks it up and gives a GK on 1 anyhow.

Fester – Oh wait not Fester.

After all - It takes very little skill to pick off a great pilot in a furball, but when yer sittin’ in the tower pissed off because someone ruined your 10-kill mission   It takes real ballz to compliment the guy who did it.

Offline Grimm

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2003, 01:18:24 PM »
Probably Ronnie, Yankee, Natedog etc......

Even if I shoot them down, they just reappear on my Six, Flying the same Circle I am!    

I mean you just cant keep them down!  And they can hold a line without a wing or tail.....

Thats just Scarey!     :D

Offline SirLoin

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2003, 01:20:19 PM »
Cavalear..I still have nitemares from EAW ladder.

:mad:
**JOKER'S JOKERS**

Offline gofaster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2003, 01:25:33 PM »
I'm starting a campaign to become the most feared pilot.  As part of that campaign, I'm doing nothing but driving ground vehicles.  Fear me!:p

Offline gofaster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2003, 01:28:30 PM »
Originally posted by Grimm
Probably Ronnie, Yankee, Natedog etc......

Even if I shoot them down, they just reappear on my Six, Flying the same Circle I am!    

I mean you just cant keep them down!  And they can hold a line without a wing or tail.....

Thats just Scarey!     :D

And to make it worse, they just sit there and take it!  They keep their P-51Ds near stall speed, nice and slow, in a lazy pattern over the field.  Its as if they're taunting you, daring you to climb up there from the airfield and join their Circle of Hell.  And when you've exhausted your ammo, they're still up there, taunting you, teasing you, begging you for more. Its Evil, pure Evil!

Offline GScholz

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2003, 01:32:51 PM »
Toppgunz. This guy shot me down in a tailless Tiffie ! :eek:

TracerX. Great pilot in the F4U. Only by sheer luck and the 190's ability to soak up .50's did I come out on top in our 5 min dogfight.
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2003, 01:41:03 PM »
Originally posted by gofaster
And when you've exhausted your ammo, they're still up there, taunting you, teasing you, begging you for more. Its Evil, pure Evil!

I get around this by giving myself unlimited ammo and fuel.  That way I'm able to shoot them down all night long for hours upon hours of enjoyment without even once having to rearm.

Fear my l337 s|best offline pilot in the game!

-- Todd/Leviathn

Offline SFRT - Frenchy

• Platinum Member
      • http://home.CFL.rr.com/rauns/menu.htm
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2003, 01:43:28 PM »
Not trying to be a smart bellybutton but,
I don't fear a pilot, I fear the type of plane they are flying and how much fuel I have left in the Thunderbolt.
Dat jugs bro.

Terror flieger since 1941.
------------------------

Offline Wlfgng

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.nick-tucker.com
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2003, 01:50:52 PM »
fear a virtual pilot?

that's a new one.

respect a gamer?   ok... maybe

after all is said and done, this is a game.
now if we could experience the G-loads, shock, etc.etc..
then I could probably respect a 'pilot'.

I guess I don't 'respect' virtual pilots any more than I 'respect' a good HALO player

Offline senna

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2003, 01:58:56 PM »
Some kid named Leviathon. Ah I remember first tangle with him. In my 190, below land and water then this Spit running away. Moved in, bated him. Got him below and running then WTF happened!!!  I knew then that Drex has met his match.