Author Topic: Typical press conference with lying Ari Fliescher  (Read 1120 times)

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
Typical press conference with lying Ari Fliescher
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2003, 12:07:49 AM »
Deserter?

Allegations of desertion, but hazy recollections and no evidence =  not even an indictment.  Far from your assertation of a felony conviction.

If your'e going to accuse someone of something, get your facts straight.

The last President who was convicted of something was convicted of contempt of court because he did not tell the truth under oath.  Can't remember his name just now... it will come to me.

Take a deep breath Weasel, and calm down.

The first step toward recovery is acceptance.  George won the electoral vote, and your boy lost.
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline Aub

• Nickel Member
Re: Typical press conference with lying Ari Fliescher
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2003, 12:07:51 AM »
Originally posted by weazel
We don't have a free press in this country.

We have a press bought and paid for by Bush backers.

So, exactly where did Mr. Bush throw you in jail for printing this stuff that Ari said?

If they're not already, I hope the Black helicopters are on their way to your house

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2003, 12:31:39 AM »
Aub they are on the way, I'm personally warming up the engines at this very moment. These silent drive BushKrupp AG DB-YA6005 are are a real pain unless you run the suckers up just right. But the FW1900 are sweet machines nonetheless.  Best pack up your favorite most shinyest straitjacket wiezelle, were coming.

Offline 10Bears

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2003, 03:54:35 AM »
I read somewhere.. Josh Mitchell's Talking Points or Media potatos Online that curtain reporters like Bill Gerz of the Wash Times get paid extra for reporting favorable coverage of George Bush... I wonder how widespread that is.

The last President who was convicted of something was convicted of contempt of court because he did not tell the truth under oath. Can't remember his name just now... it will come to me.

Well keep trying to remember... I pay attention to politics and the last president that I recall having legal difficulties was Clinton but he was acquitted.. So which president were you referring to?

I assume you mean Clinton so lets do a test to see if that was genuine outrage. If you were upset by Clinton’s lying about a consensual affair you would be at least equally upset by guys lying to Congress about selling arms to know terrorist for release of hostages (after the president goes on TV and lies about never dealing with terrorists) takes the money to fund right wing death squads in central America-- delivering arms to known thugs like Manual Noriega, and because the pilots don’t what to deadhead back empty... filling the planes full of cocaine to be sold in black communities.... Heh... If your cool with all that then that shows some disingenuousness on your part. A reasonable person might conclude a double standard..

So it’s a fair question and Weazel is right for pointing it out... Exactly Ari... how many convicted felons are on Bush’s staff?.... A better question might be: Is there anybody there without a police record?.. Remember these are supposed to be the grownups back in charge... He promised to bring honor and dignatude back to the White House.

But your right in thinking the Dems are a pack of weenies... they are.. I’ve never seen them so weenerish in my life... You know who our tough guy is... Our fighting warrior?... an 82 year old woman that’s who.. Helen Thomas... I guess she doesn’t care about the extra financial perks offered to other journalists like Bill Gerz.

Note to Helen: Don’t fly in private planes.

Where have I been?.... where Weazel should be ... in the editor --Politics have gotten way to depressing.

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2003, 04:41:50 AM »
Originally posted by 10Bears

Well keep trying to remember... I pay attention to politics and the last president that I recall having legal difficulties was Clinton but he was acquitted.. So which president were you referring to?

I assume you mean Clinton so lets do a test to see if that was genuine outrage. If you were upset by Clinton’s lying about a consensual affair .... blah blah blah  

Yes, you saw through my humorous quip.  You should pay closer attention to political affairs.  Clinton was held in contempt of court and paid a fine, and was barred from practicing law in Arkansas for several years.  Not the usual result of being aquitted.  

He was, however, aquitted in his trial by the Republican controlled Senate (lead by Trent Lott) of committing impeachable offenses.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2003, 05:10:56 AM by Holden McGroin »
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline LePaul

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2003, 07:48:04 AM »
Hmm, who was the Press Guy during Clinton's early years and quit in total disgust with the administration?  

Pity Weazel wasn't born in the 1600s, his witch hunts would be so very popular then too  :rolleyes:

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2003, 09:15:34 AM »
Thought I had asked for names of convicted felons.  I recall poindexter was convicted of something significant in iran/contra debacle but I damned near supported that action anyway.  In any event, not pleased with that appointment but is poindexters job actually considered part of the administration?  Probably....

Any others actually convicted of anything?

Bush is a deserter? hehe  weazel, you damned near come across as intelligent here but using those sorts of descriptions pretty much cancels you out.  Try to focus.....
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2003, 10:05:14 AM »
If you were upset by Clinton’s lying about a consensual affair you would be at least equally upset by guys lying to Congress about selling arms to know terrorist for release of hostages

Stereotypical left mischaracterization. I am offended more by Clinton's lousy taste in women than I am about his consensual affair with a women in the oval office (though it is an act that would get most of us fired). I'm worried about his lying to a grand jury, for the express purpose of denying a citizen her legal right to pursue a lawsuit against him. That is an abuse of power. Don't bother arguing the case was later thrown out, making the point moot- it doesn't. Clinton intended to subvert justice any way he could pull it off.

Oh, and Reagan should be sitting in jail. Agreed. But the least I can say is he did have American interests in mind.

As for the claim of "having read somewhere"... show your work. It's innuendo as I see it, same as asking "how many convicted felons", and then posting a list of people that were convicted of nothing.

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2003, 10:11:10 AM »
Originally posted by 10Bears
I read somewhere.. Josh Mitchell's Talking Points or Media potatos Online that curtain reporters like Bill Gerz of the Wash Times get paid extra for reporting favorable coverage of George Bush... I wonder how widespread that is.

The last President who was convicted of something was convicted of contempt of court because he did not tell the truth under oath. Can't remember his name just now... it will come to me.

I assume you mean Clinton so lets do a test to see if that was genuine outrage. If you were upset by Clinton’s lying about a consensual affair you would be at least equally upset by guys lying to Congress about selling arms to know terrorist for release of hostages (after the president goes on TV and lies about never dealing with terrorists) takes the money to fund right wing death squads in central America-- delivering arms to known thugs like Manual Noriega, and because the pilots don’t what to deadhead back empty... filling the planes full of cocaine to be sold in black communities.... Heh... If your cool with all that then that shows some disingenuousness on your part. A reasonable person might conclude a double standard..

So it’s a fair question and Weazel is right for pointing it out... Exactly Ari... how many convicted felons are on Bush’s staff?.... A better question might be: Is there anybody there without a police record?.. Remember these are supposed to be the grownups back in charge... He promised to bring honor and dignatude back to the White House.

But your right in thinking the Dems are a pack of weenies... they are.. I’ve never seen them so weenerish in my life... You know who our tough guy is... Our fighting warrior?... an 82 year old woman that’s who.. Helen Thomas... I guess she doesn’t care about the extra financial perks offered to other journalists like Bill Gerz.

Note to Helen: Don’t fly in private planes.

Where have I been?.... where Weazel should be ... in the editor --Politics have gotten way to depressing.

Don't fly in pvt planes? Oh...you must be refering to Ron Brown?
Bullet hole in the head and no investigation?

Some of you guys need to open your eyes and grow up....how many years do you have to live to realize that life is full of evil....it has no party affiliation:)

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2003, 10:58:10 AM »
weazel... you are a funny sad little man... don't you know reading that lefty crap in the far corners of the internet just upsets you?

Plenty of real life things to get upset over.  None of this crap has any effect on your life.   Democrats on the  other hand take your money and your freedom... that is worth voting against.  They will take away all your toys and put helmets on you and turn you loose in a world full of criminals.   Worry about that instead.
lazs

Offline ygsmilo

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2003, 11:22:26 AM »
"If the glove don't fit you can't convict"

(no real relevence, just kind of came to me)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2003, 12:15:23 PM by ygsmilo »

Offline Innominate

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2003, 11:49:32 AM »
Bush: *BEEP* *BEEP*!

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2003, 12:00:13 PM »
Originally posted by LePaul
Hmm, who was the Press Guy during Clinton's early years and quit in total disgust with the administration?

how many press guys did clinton burn through in his admin? I lost count...

didn't they have to change the drug screening rules for 3/4's of slicks staff to be allowed in the whitehouse??
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline whgates3

• Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2003, 12:28:47 PM »
Originally posted by Rude
Don't fly in pvt planes? Oh...you must be refering to Ron Brown?
Bullet hole in the head and no investigation?

Some of you guys need to open your eyes and grow up....how many years do you have to live to realize that life is full of evil....it has no party affiliation:)

Ron Brown is not the on 'friend o' bill's the get it in a plane crash - following the unusal death around clinton has become so common it has it's own name "the clinton body count" - count is over 70
http://www.google.com/search?num=20&hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&safe=off&q=%22clinton+body+count%22
1010 hits...too bad about Barry Seal - according to legend he was a masterful pilot in the 'Bob' Hoover class

Offline jonnyb

• Nickel Member
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2003, 01:17:32 PM »
I'm curious as to why people think that once someone has been convicted of a felony, they should be treated like animals.  Granted, a lot of felons are just that, but some felonies are just not worth revoking someone's rights for the rest of their lives.  Case in point: speeding to elude is a felony.  It is nothing more than a glorified traffic ticket.  You didn't murder, rape, assault, torture anyone.  You simply drove your car faster than allowed.  Should this person no longer be allowed to vote, carry a firearm, get a job?

There are many other such felonies on the books, but that was the first one that came to mind.  You rape someone, torture someone, assault someone, murder someone, yes, your rights should go out the window.  But blanket ALL felonies this way?