Author Topic: Ww3??????  (Read 711 times)

Offline Cherlie

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
Ww3??????
« on: January 10, 2003, 08:07:20 AM »
After announcing an immediate withdrawal from the nuclear non-proliferation treaty, North Korea has warned the U.S. that "a new Korean War will finally lead to a Third World War."

Sounds like Korea want War.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/asiapcf/east/01/10/nkorea.treaty/index.html

Is China our ally? I freaking hope so.

Also saw in the O-club a friend asking about TOW and that the reserves were sent out today.  Draft as well?

WTF is going on?

CB

Offline ra

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Ww3??????
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2003, 08:11:43 AM »
The peace loving People's government of North Korea is being forced to defend itself from the aggressive provocations of the greedy, corporate controlled US government.  All free people should rise up to defend their brothers in North Korea.

Bring food.

ra

Offline BUG_EAF322

• Gold Member
      • http://bug322.startje.com
Ww3??????
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2003, 08:13:06 AM »
Something is gonna happen with n-korea

Time for those stupid communist to get democratic

communism is so out of fashion

Death to all dictators!!

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
Ww3??????
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2003, 08:13:40 AM »
Countries are withdrawing from that treaty all the time. It's no big deal, right?
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline Heater

• Silver Member
Ww3??????
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2003, 08:19:00 AM »
They Want NUKE's?

I Say let em GLOW
HiTech is a DWEEB-PUTZ!
I have multiple personalities and none of them like you !!!

Offline Gunthr

• Gold Member
      • http://www.dot.squat
Ww3??????
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2003, 08:23:56 AM »
I wouldn't worry too much about that. WWIII is not imminent.
The draft has not been re-instituted and probably won't be.

I understand the USMC has cancelled leaves (as they did before Desert Storm) but that seems prudent considering the situation in Iraq.

China and Japan are as concerned about N. Korea's wild semantics as we are, and are dead against the nuclearization of the Korean Peninsula. However, N. Korea's rabid talk is viewed as being political grandstanding to get more aid.

N. Korea is an isolated country, a failed, starving communist state, and does not play well with others in the world community.
"When I speak I put on a mask. When I act, I am forced to take it off."  - Helvetius 18th Century

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Ww3??????
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2003, 08:40:08 AM »
Originally posted by ra
The peace loving People's government of North Korea is being forced to defend itself from the aggressive provocations of the greedy, corporate controlled US government.  All free people should rise up to defend their brothers in North Korea.

Bring food.

ra

I got an Idea!  Get this going as a worldwide e-mail chain letter signed by a bunch of Swedish has been celebrities and minor politicians...

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
Ww3??????
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2003, 08:47:19 AM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
I got an Idea!  Get this going as a worldwide e-mail chain letter signed by a bunch of Swedish has been celebrities and minor politicians...
Having trouble understanding the difference between Sweden and Norway?

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
Ww3??????
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2003, 08:51:33 AM »
Watch out Hortlund, he'll be putting you in his axis of evil next.
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline LePaul

• Platinum Member
Ww3??????
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2003, 09:00:08 AM »
A few points, if I may...

They are the *last* Iron-Fisted Communist Nation on the planet...they are quite out of touch with the rest of the world.  So, the pompous-propoganda rhetoric is going to be at an all time high.

Plus, North Korea and Iraq always love to rant to the press about what a huge fight they would give us if we "went to war".  Yea, Iraq put up *quite* the fight last time...not.  To quote Star Trek VI (The Undiscovered Country): "We'd clean their chronometers"  
:D

This is their way of talking the talk...do they have the means to start World War III ?  Unlikely...but they are trying to scare people into seeing the situation in their terms.  Its simple, they are wrong.

Offline boxboy28

• Gold Member
      • http://none
Ww3??????
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2003, 09:21:11 AM »
NUKE THE GOOKS
^"^Nazgul^"^    fly with the undead!
Jaxxo got nice tata's  and Lyric is Andre the giant with blond hair!

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
Ww3??????
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2003, 09:48:01 AM »
Given South Korea doesn't want us there anyway, I don't care if the North does invade... after we have removed all UN troops. Let China and Russia deal with it.

Offline Innominate

• Gold Member
Ww3??????
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2003, 10:25:12 AM »
WW3 is more likely to start because of a military action in iraq, than it is in north korea.

NOBODY is on North Korea's side.

Originally posted by Kieran
Given South Korea doesn't want us there anyway, I don't care if the North does invade... after we have removed all UN troops. Let China and Russia deal with it.

This is only half true.  The STUDENTS of south korea don't like us.  Ya know students, the people who think that everyone in the world is a sane rational and fair person.  The older people there know better.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2003, 10:27:17 AM by Innominate »

Offline mrfish

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Ww3??????
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2003, 11:21:08 AM »
Originally posted by boxboy28
NUKE THE GOOKS

remember community- consult your guide to herd mentality and you'll see that if someone defames "gooks" it's ok and no stampede should ensue. "nips, chinks, dinks, camel jocks and ragheads" are also acceptable targets.

if any other officially protected ethnicity is defamed however, a line of the righteous should form to the left to register their disgust.  

carry on

Offline ygsmilo

• Silver Member
Ww3??????
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2003, 11:29:36 AM »
The biggest long term effect of the NKs gaining nuke capablity would be the remilitization of the Japanese.  This has always been view as one of the biggest destalizing factors in the Pac area.  The level of distrust and  downright fear the Chinese have for the Japanese is well documented.  The Japanese will not tolerate the fact that the NKs have nukes and "they" do not.   Treaties with the US don't mean much if your historical enemy has first strike capability.