Author Topic: Wardog  (Read 176 times)

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
Wardog
« on: July 23, 2000, 05:39:00 AM »
"I aint going Knits or Rooks."

That was a $15.98 statement Mr.WD, cuz you getting a San Jose Summer Fest Micro Brew 12 bottle taster pak at the con for havin a pair!

Seeing odds at 4-1 allnight cuz of hissy fits ala BiSHIT defectors,  and Wardog flying like it was biz as usual was so cool.

I can't say Salute, but I will say "Fuk yeah", and "WTG."

(Now get them boyz back on the BiSHITs now!)

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
Wardog
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2000, 08:58:00 AM »
Wardog is a Bish.

Period. Odds don't matter. Never did.  

Salute WD!

Hang
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Mitsu

• Gold Member
      • Himitsu no blog (Mitsu's secret blog - written by Japanese)
Wardog
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2000, 09:11:00 AM »
But, Torque is Rook at present.  

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
Wardog
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2000, 09:16:00 AM »
Ahhhhh... so sad.

My apologies.. I misinterpeted 'buisness as usual'. Never seen him fly anything other than bish.

Oh well..  

Hang
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline SFRT - Frenchy

• Platinum Member
      • http://home.CFL.rr.com/rauns/menu.htm
Wardog
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2000, 10:30:00 AM »
Torque is a Rook?

Torque... no Nose Art for you, 1 week!
Dat jugs bro.

Terror flieger since 1941.
------------------------

Offline Camel

• Zinc Member
Wardog
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2000, 12:06:00 PM »
Salute to the Bish at 34 last night (Av8r, Odessa, Exile) had a great bunch of fights!

Offline Wardog

• Copper Member
Wardog
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2000, 05:00:00 PM »
Hang, i am & will allways be Bishop. Torque and a few of the boys switched to Rook for more fights.

I logged on last night with 69 in the arena, 9 Bishop where on down to 2 Airfields & 2 Vfields. 2 of us procceded to capture property. We added 5 more fields to our reality holdings. And a27 being the best fight & capture. Rolled 3 Tanks & 1 m3..

Man it was fun.

The rest of the 357th can fly any country they wish as long as there back in colors on Sunday night for Squad night.

Cyas up & Dog out.........

Offline Spatula

• Silver Member
Wardog
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2000, 06:48:00 PM »
Alot of the 357th changed temporarily to rooks yesterday. I originally thought the whole squad had changed. But this wasnt the case. Wil (BigWil) fies rook from time to time and i think when i turned up citabria and torque were there as well so i changed countries. Wardog is still bishop so 357th is still bish and i will be flying as bish when i log back in tonight. Was fun flyin with the guys i normally shoot at   thnx guys - they even given me 6 calls   (and me in turn).

------------------
Overlord Spatula

if you adhere to all the rules you miss out on all the fun

=357th Pony Express=

[This message has been edited by Spatula (edited 07-23-2000).]
Airborne Kitchen Utensil Assault Group

Offline bloom25

• Silver Member
Wardog
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2000, 07:57:00 PM »
I'm a Knight.  Always have been and always will be.    Just like real combat your side is not always winning.  I find that sticking by your teammates when the going gets tough makes the times when you are winning all that much more enjoyable.

------------------
bloom25
THUNDERBIRDS

-towd_

Wardog
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2000, 09:20:00 AM »
yea remember how the 357th logged as a team a few month ago when beat down to 3 bases. they are a bunch of vulchers who go where the vulch is. hang has a set but the rest are gamers pure and simple. their score starts dropin they go elswere.