Author Topic: Whats a CT?  (Read 302 times)

Offline AmRaaM

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
Whats a CT?
« on: January 10, 2002, 10:49:00 PM »
Is it that server with 3 or 4 guys playing in it? or the one with 30 guys on Friday night?, GEEEETT REEEAAALLLL   set the icons 3k and under 1.5k no icons, get rid the the asinine darbar except over 300ft, let veh have 1.0 icons so they can actually do something in this game, dump the low flying planes icon when viewed by vehs. make it so that  a 1000# bomb when it lands 3 ft from a m16 will kill it or even a panzie wagon, put a damn sight on the PTs rocket launcher and MOST OF ALL GIVE THE PEOPLE THE FULL PLANESET AND THE CT MIGHT ACTUALLY HAVE SOMEONE PLAYING IN IT EVERYDAY and that would cut down the ittybittytiny front gangbang syndrom in the MA.

Offline Raubvogel

• Gold Member
Whats a CT?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2002, 10:55:00 PM »
Calling Dr. Rude....Dr. Rude, please pick up the white courtesy phone.

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Whats a CT?
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2002, 10:57:00 PM »
There were 30 people in it tonite (Thurs)... I didn't fly, but I'm sure they were having fun.

Your idea is just a restricted MA, the Combat Theater is designed to be a "historical" setup. Your idea would just to be refine the current game, and some of the ideas are... well.... rediculous.

The team of guys who make up the CT setups and the parameters for it worked very hard to get it together, maybe next time you can try to use a little... brain power... to get your point across?
-SW

Offline Reschke

• Platinum Member
      • VF-17 "The Jolly Rogers"
Whats a CT?
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2002, 11:45:00 PM »
<Insert Jeopardy final question sound here.>

Dr. Rude to the Whine Room STAT!
Buckshot
Reschke from March 2001 till tour 146
Founder and CO VF-17 Jolly Rogers September 2002 - December 2006
"I'm baaaaccccckkk!"

Offline K West

• Silver Member
Whats a CT?
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2002, 06:48:45 AM »
Rude?

I think this calls for Dr Fine, Dr Howard and Dr Fine!