Author Topic: Saturday CAP; LW vs RAF  (Read 114 times)

Offline Puck

• Gold Member
Saturday CAP; LW vs RAF
« on: January 16, 2003, 05:39:15 PM »
*****  CAUTION  *****

The following post contains inflamitory and politically incorect commentary.  This is strictly intended as 'entertainment' and should be read in the spirit of friendly competition between opposing sides of a special event.  The views expressed herein should under no circumstances be considered those of the management.  

All are invited to take part in the event; 3:30 PM EST this Saturday.  Details can be found in the CAP section of the Special Events board.

=====================================
Looks like I'm the LW CO, and as much as I don't really want to we're going to have to crush the Tommys and send them back to their exile across the pond.  Europe is Germany's, and the sooner they figure this out the fewer of them will have to die learning the lesson.  I've never been impressed with the English; since we've taken their island I've toured around a bit, and I don't understand why they thought so highly of themselves.

Now the task of removing them from the last strongholds in German territory is upon us.  We now have a perfect opportunity to establish supremacy in the Mediteranian basin, and this opportunity will not be missed.

All available pilots will be needed for this final push.  We will be showing the smug, self assured Royal Navy who owns the water as well as demonstrating forcably to the RAF they are second rate in the air.

Any squadrons who wish to participate are encouraged to email random@xenon135.com with pilot availability and preferred ride.  Any non-afiliated pilots who wish to participate are invited to sign in so I can fill out squadron strength as nessisary.

After this engagement the RAF will have to fly from the American east coast if they want to play in our airspace.

V/R

Heinrich Puckmeister
Commander, LW Forces NA
//c coad  c coad run  run coad run
main (){char _[]={"S~||(iuv{nkx%K9Y$hzhhd\x0c"},__
,___=1;for(__=___>>___;__<((___<<___<<___<<___<<___
)+(___<<___<<___<<___)-___);__+=___)putchar((_[__
])+(__/((___<<___)+___))-((___&