Author Topic: Tour of Duty begins this Thursday! Do you have what it takes?  (Read 174 times)

Rojo

Tour of Duty begins this Thursday! Do you have what it takes?
« on: January 18, 2000, 04:44:00 PM »
Tour of Duty #1 begins this Thursday, 20 January 00.  Anyone who wants to participate and recieve mission points towards completing a tour needs to register with me ASAP, via e-mail.  You'll only recieve mission orders and parameters by e-mail if you've done so.

Remember, this is a six-week series of missions (12 in all, and you must successfully complete five to get a TOD ribbon), and its ONE-LIFE-TO-LIVE! So fly like your life depends on it.

Think you could have survived a real tour of duty?  Get a taste of what it was like when every mission could be your last.

Sabre (a.k.a. Rojo)

Offline Sledriver

• Zinc Member
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2000, 10:23:00 AM »
What time will it be played at ?? How often do you need to fly to take part in this ops ??

------------------
Sledriver
(The MAD BOMBER)

-Catman-

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2000, 10:38:00 AM »
Sign me up!  I'm a newbie but getting better by the hour.

Catman
catman@royal.net

Rojo

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2000, 11:06:00 AM »
Sledriver: the missions will be Thursdays at 9:30 PM EST and Saturdays at 6:00 PM EST, starting Jan 20 and running for 6 weeks. To get a TOD ribbon, you need 5 mission points (roughly five successful missions with out dying, though it could take you more or less, since it's possible to get more or less than one point for a mission.  The Buccaneer's homepage will be hosting the official TOD page, with all the rules and such.  The URL is http://www.fantasyflight.org/buccaneers/  , though Wabbit is not done setting it up as of this post. Check it out anyway if you get a minute...there's some cool stuff there.

Catman & Sledriver: To register, e-mail me at rjern@primenet.com and I'll add you to the roster. That way, you'll get access to the password-protected info on the website, and receive all e-mail needed.  Also, let me know in the e-mail if you'll be flying tomarrow night.  Hope to see you and sledriver there.

Sabre (a.k.a. Rojo)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2005, 02:17:35 PM »
sign me up!! :)
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Mustaine

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2005, 02:20:31 PM »
someone's gonna get slapped around hard by the skuzzy-stick, you evil evil man ROFLMAO
Genetically engineered in a lab, and raised by wolverines -- ]V[ E G A D E T ]-[
AoM DFC ZLA BMF and a bunch of other acronyms.

Offline Edbert1

• Silver Member
      • http://www.edbert.net
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2005, 02:42:23 PM »
Someone's been using the search feature to drag old threads outta the dust while HTC staff is AFK doing planned-maintenance on the servers!

:D

Offline paulieb

• Copper Member
      • http://www.airmafia.com/index2.html
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2005, 03:04:49 PM »
I find it insulting that someone out there thinks we'll all think this is a new post.