Author Topic: Ann Coulter in lesbian love triangle with Hilary Clinton and Oprah Winfrey! Pictures!  (Read 1170 times)

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
Originally posted by john9001
wow , thats some 'cut & paste" what liberal web site did you get them from?

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/features/2001/0111.coulterwisdom.html

Do you have any proof that the quotes aren't valid?

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
Originally posted by udet
doesn't work, Ann Coulter is hot.

I'd hit it.
sand

Offline weazel

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
I'm sure Billary and Bloatrah
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2003, 11:45:23 PM »
Have too much self respect to bed a right wing bimbo like Ann Coulter.

Offline mietla

• Gold Member
Re: I'm sure Billary and Bloatrah
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2003, 11:47:02 PM »
Originally posted by weazel
Have too much self respect to bed a right wing bimbo like Ann Coulter.

This is more like it, huh?

« Last Edit: January 27, 2003, 11:51:33 PM by mietla »

Offline Innominate

• Gold Member
You gotta love anyone who isn't afraid to speak their mind, PC or not.
Also gotta love people who try to bash others by using out-of-context quotes.

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
Originally posted by udet
Ann Coulter quote:

"I have to say I'm all for public flogging. One type of criminal that a public humiliation might work particularly well with are the juvenile delinquents, a lot of whom consider it a badge of honor to be sent to juvenile detention. And it might not be such a cool thing in the 'hood to be flogged publicly."---MSNBC 3/22/97

LOL is it humanly possible NOT to love this girl?

And just for the record Udet, the new deal was not the emancipation proclamation. The new deal was Roosevelts social security reform in the thirties.

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
Originally posted by Thrawn

Do you have any proof that the quotes aren't valid?

LOL so that is how it works now huh Thrawn? Or does that just apply to Ann Coulter?

Quotes by Thrawn:
"I wear womens underwear"

"I'm a child molester"

"I do not understand how burden of proof works."

So now it is up to you to prove that the quotes arent valid?

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
The quotes look pretty well sourced to me, Steve... what's your point?

Oh my, this is the 2nd Ann Coulter thread I've participated in. Eek. If anyone needs me, I'll be in the shower with a cheese grater.

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
Originally posted by Nash
If anyone needs me, I'll be in the shower with a cheese grater.

Ewww you perv

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
The quotes look pretty well sourced to me, Steve... what's your point?

Well, this one is obviously missquoted.

"I think we had enough laws about the turn-of-the-century. We don't need any more." Asked how far back would she go to repeal laws, she replied, "Well, before the New Deal...[The Emancipation Proclamation] would be a good start."---Politically Incorrect 5/7/97

This is not a good source:

"To a disabled Vietnam vet: "People like you caused us to lose that war."---MSNBC"

Not that it matters really, she is pretty used to being missquoted, but what I was objecting to is Thrawns rediculous statement, not what Ann Coulter said in those quotes. In fact, I know most of the quotes are true (I have read all her columns since 99), it is the two above I think are wrong.

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
She's been misquoted less than she has been misquoting herself.

She knows what puts bread and butter on her table. Smart enough, but if anyone takes her seriously, I think they have issues.

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
It's no secret that Ann Coulter doesn't think women should vote. It's curious to me why you find the 1st quote to be "obviously misquoted". In any event, you can find reference to that exact quote everywhere.

The 2nd quote she did indeed say, and it cost her her job at MSNBC. (She says she didn't know the guest, appearing by satellite, was disabled.)

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
It's no secret that Ann Coulter doesn't think women should vote. It's curious to me why you find the 1st quote to be "obviously misquoted". In any event, you can find reference to that exact quote everywhere.

The 2nd quote she did indeed say, and it cost her her job at MSNBC. (She says she didn't know the guest, appearing by satellite, was disabled.)

Well, Nash, the obvious missquote part is the fact that "the new deal" was not the emancipation proclamation made by Lincon in 1860-something. "The new deal" was FDR's name for his social(ist) welfare reforms in the 30:s. As it is now one gets the impression that miss Coulter wants to repeal all laws from before the emancipation proclamation = she wants to reinstate slavery. It is a missquote, it is deliberately used to try to slander her. You see how emancipation proclamation is bracketed? That means that she did not say those words, but the person relating the quote is telling the reader that that is what she was referring too. That information is false, the one who put it there is lying or he/she is ignorant regarding what the new deal was. In any way, the quote is wrong because of the faulty information in the brackets.

As for the second quote, if you look again you will see that what I said was "this is not a good source". I dont care if it is true or not, that is beside the point, just saying that "MSNBC" is the source is not good enough.

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
Yet another respectable thread dragged out of the gutter by serious discussion.

There wasn't even a single mention of lesbianism after my initial post.

You all suck.
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
Originally posted by Hortlund
LOL so that is how it works now huh Thrawn? Or does that just apply to Ann Coulter?

Quotes by Thrawn:
"I wear womens underwear"

"I'm a child molester"

"I do not understand how burden of proof works."

So now it is up to you to prove that the quotes arent valid?

Hey Hortland! *snap* Wake up!

Eveyone of the Coulter quotes has a reference.  

For crying out loud you can't tell the difference between a substantiated and unsubstatiated statement.

Here is an example of a completely unsubstatiated statement.

I'm Hortland and I'm a jr judge.  

There is now way in hell I can possibly believe you a junior judge.  I mean christ, wouldn't they have had a little class on evidence or something?  
« Last Edit: January 28, 2003, 07:49:24 AM by Thrawn »