Author Topic: even I flew the CT last night. --Lazs2  (Read 529 times)

Offline 10Bears

• Silver Member
even I flew the CT last night. --Lazs2
« on: February 03, 2003, 02:43:09 PM »
LOL!

Y'all must be doing something right.

Offline J_A_B

• Gold Member
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2003, 02:44:37 PM »
Rather the MA is doing something badly wrong (Pizza map for days on end = very bad)

J_A_B

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2003, 08:37:16 AM »
pizza and ct are very much alike.   Low player density and the resultant gangbang mentality that low player density allways brings.   I think that pizza and CT are alike in another way too... if you get very lucky you will find a "pocket of action" that may last as long as an hour or two before the  attention starved "strat"  guys and building battlers find it...

I feel like I won the lottery... Have found said pockets in both the pizza and the CT.  good fights in both... but... I know the odds are against me and that my luck can't hold out.
lazs

Offline Arfann

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2003, 04:17:15 PM »
Originally posted by lazs2
pizza and ct are very much alike.   Low player density and the resultant gangbang mentality that low player density allways brings.   I think that pizza and CT are alike in another way too... if you get very lucky you will find a "pocket of action" that may last as long as an hour or two before the  attention starved "strat"  guys and building battlers find it...

I feel like I won the lottery... Have found said pockets in both the pizza and the CT.  good fights in both... but... I know the odds are against me and that my luck can't hold out.
lazs

And so sayeth Eeyore.