Author Topic: operatin GV main gun while loading supplies  (Read 332 times)

Offline blue308

• Copper Member
operatin GV main gun while loading supplies
« on: February 14, 2003, 06:04:59 PM »
I don't know if im the only one to experinece this, but whenever im stopped on a battlefield and there are supplies around, i cannot fire the main gun in a tank or an m8. The zoom mode gets all messed up too with the gun barrel refusing to move with the view, so when i pull the gun up i end up with a black screen. It only happens with "load supplies" icon in the corner of the screen. If i load 1 portion of supplies, it won't help. I need to keep loading until the icons dissapears, and only then i can shoot or use zoom again. Happens to me all the tim ewhile driving GVs. Anyone else had this problem ?

Offline Horn

• Silver Member
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2003, 06:08:28 PM »
I think I've seen that -- try jumping back to the driver position and then to the gun -- an old bug....

dh

Offline spiffykraits

• Copper Member
      • http://home.clara.net/spiff
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2003, 04:21:39 AM »
I always get a bug in GVs when hopping to a gun from drivers position when I first do it. The graphics get messed up in that the gun doesnt track correctly. I hop back to drivers position and then back to the gun again and all is fine for that session till I spawn again.

Immediately now when I come up in a GV I hop to a gun and back to set my views and make sure the gun is tracking ok. Its a nuisance because while Im doing that I may be getting shot at! :)

I've not noticed the supply bug you have but it could be a similar/same bug that causes the gun graphics problem I get.  Usually changing back to driver, and back to gun again fixes mine, it may fix yours.