Author Topic: One more reason to love Florida  (Read 264 times)

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
One more reason to love Florida
« on: February 12, 2003, 12:56:37 AM »
sand

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2003, 12:44:39 PM »
Nah but he posts here under the handle of weezle or blur...... :D
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Mini D

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • Fat Drunk Bastards
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2003, 12:49:47 PM »
I still remember buying a handgun in Idaho some 20 years ago.  You had to fill out a form (no-waiting period)l.  One of the questions:

"Have you ever been committed to an institution for mental illness (Note: This is not a disqualifier)"

I laughed pretty hard at that one.  Then I squinted and asked if I could get lots of ammo with the gun... and don't bother putting it in a bag.

MiniD

Offline capt. apathy

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/moviewavs.cgi?Bandits=danger.wav
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2003, 02:11:15 PM »
I had a friend who I use to drink with when I was younger.  he was comitted for a couple years (ptsd, and I forget what else).  anytime some one would give him crap about his time in the nut-house, he would pull out his release papers from his wallet and say "I got papers with reports from profesionals that prove I'm sane.  what do you got?"

Offline Shamus

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2003, 03:26:25 PM »
Well ya gotta watch how government looks at thing's, under Michigan's current CCW law I can lose my permit if I'm caught operating a watercraft without enough PFD's.

shamus
one of the cats

FSO Jagdgeschwader 11

Offline nuchpatrick

• Silver Member
      • http://www.361stvfg.com
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2003, 03:31:24 PM »
Yeah got th love Channel 6 news...lol... I watched that one on the news yesterday Sandman....

On another local subject I like the fact the cop's let 2 of 3 guys get away froma  robbery and highspeed chase.. guess they can say they killed one.. still hunting for the other two..

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2003, 03:33:10 PM »
Ah, the one thing I do love about North Tenness... I mean Pennsylvania.  Im pretty sure I could shoot 30 people, wave my CWP, check into a mental hospital, come out when Im rested, and they'd give me a medal.

Anyone can carry a weapon in this state... its scary.  Good thing mine's bigger than the next guy's.  ;)

Offline nuchpatrick

• Silver Member
      • http://www.361stvfg.com
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2003, 03:38:21 PM »
LOL Saurd!!!  I keep mine locked int he glove box...