Author Topic: Crazy Axis form the East  (Read 332 times)

Offline newt

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.4tharmored.org
Crazy Axis form the East
« on: February 18, 2003, 06:22:08 PM »
All I can say is check out these crazy Japanese

http://www2.117.ne.jp/~kgc/photo.s-g3.htm   :eek:

Offline XNachoX

• Silver Member
Crazy Axis form the East
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2003, 06:26:48 PM »
They're modelling the clothes for this years' con. :D

Offline FDutchmn

• Silver Member
Crazy Axis form the East
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2003, 07:52:26 PM »
aaarrrggg.... sh***t :mad:

misguided bast*ges...

[edit]
on 2nd thought... after going through the pages, I see that this says, Kansai Military Uniform Club.  I see that there are American uniforms as well.  I have no problems with this.  I just hope they are equally represented.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2003, 08:27:49 PM by FDutchmn »

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Crazy Axis form the East
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2003, 08:54:17 PM »
I have noticed a few times that the Japanese have a fascination with their WW2 German allies military topics.

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
Crazy Axis form the East
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2003, 09:41:12 PM »
Wasn't one of those guys in the tv-serie 'Allo 'Allo (That gay looking officer) ??
« Last Edit: February 18, 2003, 09:43:26 PM by Staga »

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
Crazy Axis form the East
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2003, 10:06:56 PM »
Originally posted by Staga
Wasn't one of those guys in the tv-serie 'Allo 'Allo (That gay looking officer) ??

vould u like a ride in ze tank Renee?

Offline Kweassa

• Platinum Member
Crazy Axis form the East
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2003, 01:00:05 AM »
Frankly, everybody has at least some sort of fascination towards orderly, 'disciplined' aura surrounding fascist material.

Uniforms gives a person a status, makes him feel a part of something, advocates qualities such as 'team effort' 'mass mobilization' and etc.

Also, the 'mystic' and 'mysterious', 'sinister' qualities surrounding the history of certain groups, always has some charismatic effect on people who look upon it. It's not uncommon.

For instance, while in reality the crusaders of the 12th~14th century were bloodthirsty thungs and scoundrels, people still have today fascination towards some of its elements such as disciplined bands of knights dressed in white, with bright red crosses on their chests. Some people are very great fans of the Empire and Darth Vader in the "Star Wars" movie series and etc.

As long as the historic mindset of fascism is not in direct relevance with some people's hobbies towards military uniforms, I guess it can be tolerated in some special occasions.

Now if those guys would march around in those uniforms like the Neo-Nazi thugs slumming around in some countries... that would become a problem.

Offline Frogm4n

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Crazy Axis form the East
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2003, 01:19:18 AM »
haha its pretty funny if you go through the site, seems like they are doing recreation stuff like we do with the civil war. all the countrys are represnted, seems like they even have a vietnam war mockup going.

Offline GScholz

• Plutonium Member
Crazy Axis form the East
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2003, 01:20:56 AM »
"Leftenant Gruber and his little tank" :D
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."