Author Topic: Cya........  (Read 242 times)

Offline Monk

• Silver Member

Offline hawk220

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Cya........
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2003, 12:36:48 PM »
what happened to the German/French alliance?

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
Cya........
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2003, 12:49:32 PM »
I love that headline it's classic :D

"NATO meets without France"

Offline Monk

• Silver Member
Cya........
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2003, 12:49:40 PM »
"What happened to German/ French alliance"

$$$$$$$$
« Last Edit: February 16, 2003, 12:54:08 PM by Monk »

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
Cya........
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2003, 12:55:57 PM »
what happened to the German/French alliance?

nothin... tho the Franco-Prussian alliance is kinda new, it's goals are nothing short of the dismemberment of NATO. Follow me through here..

France was excluded from the current NATO Defense Planning Committe discussion on Turkey today because they are not a military contributor to NATO.

You see, what most folks think is that France is a Member of NATO.. when in fact France does not contribute militarily to the NATO mission, and hasn't since 1966.

What cracks me up is these guys have been hiding BEHIND the skirts of the NATO powers for 35 years, enjoying the security and benefits of being in NATO without having to lift a finger or pay a cent to support it.

Freeloaders... and with out the common grace of quietly enjoying the benefits of moral cowardice! Oh no!! Being typicaly French, while the US and the rest of western europe shouldered the load of staring down the Russian Bear, hey have for 35 years sniped away at the Alliance and it's mission; playing freeloading obsrtuctionists thru the cold war years, and now, with the collapse of the Warsaw Pact they are even more vocal about trying to lead from behind the NATO curtain!

Whats the French goal?? The intent is to see NATO scrapped and their own european security alliance put in place with guess who in charge.

The New Franco-Prussian European Alliance!!

Rat bastards!
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.