Author Topic: Worth Repeating  (Read 1833 times)

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Worth Repeating
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2003, 10:31:57 AM »
Blitz either way Saddam Hussein obviously values his WMD programs to 30,000 of his own peoples lives every month.  

What a guy! Would make papa Stalin proud! No wonder you defend his regime now...

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
Worth Repeating
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2003, 11:03:17 AM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
Blitz either way Saddam Hussein obviously values his WMD programs to 30,000 of his own peoples lives every month.  

What a guy! Would make papa Stalin proud! No wonder you defend his regime now...

We call that collateral damage, who cares about that little terrorists tulips anyways .

Regards Blitz

America is threathened by Iraq in no way, it's just plain rediculous.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Worth Repeating
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2003, 12:03:33 PM »
Originally posted by blitz
What ya sayin is that We kill 30000 iraqi children every month because He is not givin up his possible WMD policy.
just for clarification.

I think you will find if you do some research that Iraq is importing as much food now as they were before 1991.

Sorta blows that accusation out of the water.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
Worth Repeating
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2003, 12:10:17 PM »
What ya sayin is that We kill 30000 iraqi children every month because He is not givin up his possible WMD policy.
just for clarification.

Blitz...walk me through your line of reasoning that leads you to that conclusion please.

If we say:
"We see you are attempting to manufacture WMDs, we find that unacceptable. Until you stop your WMD program we will place an  embargo on your nation."

And he says:
"Screw you Crusaders and jew lovers. Deth to Amreeka".

At what point did the responsibility for the Iraqi civilian deaths pass over from him to us and why?

Offline weazel

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
MMMMM.... Propaganda tastez guuuuuud!
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2003, 12:27:40 PM »
"Ok, lets see, 30 000 Iraqi children starving to death every month due to Saddams policy of not giving up WMDs."

Where do you get this statistic from...FAUX News?

I've watched a LOT of coverage from Iraq the last few months and haven't seen ANY starving babies or "skinnys"  like were seen in Somalia.

The only thing I've seen are fat and sassy looking Iraqis getting ready for another fight.

We're going to get them thar evil-doer Iraqis cause I won't allow the bills of sale for Saddams chem and bio weapons to fall into the wrong hands!

RoNaLD RaYgUnZ and Poppy Chimps reputations are too important to let that thar info come to light.

Besides, Jebus told me that thar oil is mine-unz Unka Dicks....and being the weak minded fool that I'ze is I alwayz minds what Jebus sez cuz I don't wanna spend eternity a-bilin' in ol' scratchs cookin' pot.

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
Worth Repeating
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2003, 12:49:17 PM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ

According to Blix, after over 400 inspections, there is no evidence of WMD and no convincing evidence that the Iraqis were warned in advance of the inspections.
sand

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
Worth Repeating
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2003, 12:53:22 PM »
We call that collateral damage, who cares about that little terrorists tulips anyways .

Regards Blitz

that explains alot.  No wonder you don't want them liberated you think they are all terrorist and should die.

makes sense now.

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
Worth Repeating
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2003, 12:54:19 PM »
Originally posted by Sandman_SBM
According to Blix, after over 400 inspections, there is no evidence of WMD and no convincing evidence that the Iraqis were warned in advance of the inspections.

they had the stuff in 1998.  It's not up to the inspectors to find the stuff it's up to iraq to prove it's been destroyed.  What's so hard to understand about that?

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
Worth Repeating
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2003, 12:56:37 PM »
How do you prove that something does not exist?

There's a flaw in that logic somewhere.
sand

Offline Manedew

• Silver Member
Worth Repeating
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2003, 01:02:08 PM »
Not gonna aruge about the War,,, if you think war is a good idea I pity you.

What i want to know is how many of you protested on SAT.?

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Worth Repeating
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2003, 01:03:10 PM »
I believe what he's saying is what Blix said.

According to the terms, they're supposed to be able to show when/where/how that stuff was destroyed so that it "doesn't exist".

They either haven't been able to show that or they choose not to do so.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
Worth Repeating
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2003, 01:26:50 PM »
Originally posted by Sandman_SBM
How do you prove that something does not exist?

There's a flaw in that logic somewhere.

The flaw is in your understanding of what the UN weapons inspectors are doing there. They are not there to look for WMD's, they are there to verify that the Iraqis have destroyed their WMD's.

In theory, the Iraqis should say "we have destroyed 500 C warheads, here is the evidence." Then the weapons inspectors go there and confirm that the Iraqis are telling the truth.

Public opinion seems to think it works the other way around. That the weapons inspectors are in Iraq to find WMDs or find evidence of WMDs. Incidentally Saddam Hussein seems to think that is the way it works too. Therefore he is saying "we have already destroyed everything, now go away", and the UN inspectors are saying "no, we dont believe that, show us the evidence." But the Iraqis are refusing.

Public opinion in the west...for example the tards out demonstrating yesterday seems to believe the Iraqi interpretation too. But that is wrong, and indeed hopeless. How do you go look for something the size of a refridgerator in an entire country? It doesnt work that way, and it was never supposed to work that way.

Stalin said it best:
What luck for rulers that man doesnt think.

Meaning that public opinion is oh so easy to control. Something we saw proof of yesterday.

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
Re: MMMMM.... Propaganda tastez guuuuuud!
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2003, 01:29:03 PM »
Originally posted by weazel
"Ok, lets see, 30 000 Iraqi children starving to death every month due to Saddams policy of not giving up WMDs."

Where do you get this statistic from...FAUX News?

Sorry, was Hoprtlunds  info, ask him.

Regards Blitz

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
Worth Repeating
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2003, 01:36:56 PM »
Originally posted by Hortlund
The flaw is in your understanding of what the UN weapons inspectors are doing there. They are not there to look for WMD's, they are there to verify that the Iraqis have destroyed their WMD's.

In theory, the Iraqis should say "we have destroyed 500 C warheads, here is the evidence." Then the weapons inspectors go there and confirm that the Iraqis are telling the truth.

So... if the record keeping wasn't thorough, they're screwed.
sand

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
Worth Repeating
« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2003, 01:37:30 PM »
Originally posted by Manedew
Not gonna aruge about the War,,, if you think war is a good idea I pity you.

What i want to know is how many of you protested on SAT.?

Me. No biggy, but glad i got my bellybutton up altough whether was lousy.
Didn't sah Anti- americanism, sah tons of Anti Bush statements, tho.

Regards Blitz