Author Topic: I Quit  (Read 1265 times)

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
I Quit
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2003, 10:31:30 AM »
hey mr 28sheep...... take the mindanao map with ya on your way out.

bye

Offline slimm50

• Gold Member
I Quit
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2003, 10:49:36 AM »
Guess I don't play enough...hell, I know I don't play enough...who was 28sweep, anyway?;)

Offline kbman

• Copper Member
I Quit
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2003, 11:41:05 AM »
My bet is that scientists will discover that one of the contributing factors to global warming has been all the hot air emanating from 28sweep's various orifices.

kbman

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
I Quit
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2003, 02:24:31 PM »
Jesus Eagler, you need to take your head out your arse once in a while and pay attention.

I was assuming 28sweep was an adult, and therefore my comment might be seen as a little sardonic.
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
I Quit
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2003, 11:08:45 PM »
28sweep..i HOPE you're a pre-adolescent..because if you're an adult...you gotta be the biggest immature a-hole ive ever met
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline AKS\/\/ulfe

• Platinum Member
I Quit
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2003, 11:24:03 PM »
Hmmm, at first I thought this thread was gonna be about quitting Ritalin or something and would explain his sporadic bursts of completely inane drivel..

Unfortunately, it's not and he's simply a tard above and beyond.

and being from Detroit don't mean toejam.
-SW

Offline medicboy

• Nickel Member
I Quit
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2003, 02:54:52 AM »
28sweep,
            Until this morning I had never paid much attention and didn't even know about the previous outburst.  I am not a good enough pilot to read the chat bar stay away from the ground.  But what you said to GScholtz today in that post was past the limit of even ignorance.  You had only 1 intention and that was complete and total disrespect.  Just because you grew (are growing) up in some "ghetto" doesn't give you the right to be rude to others on this game.  I don't know if you saw others on this board having heated discussions and thought that your actions were no different or what but, you went way too far.

Then I saw your signiture about people shooting animals, just so ya know I am a life member of both the NRA and The North American Hunting Club.  And I have a freezer full of everything from wild pig to elk, antelope, and deer.  I also don't have any complaint's from the wife about my anatomy, maybe this was a freudien slip on your part?

This will be a much better place now, don't come back.

Offline Sox62

• Silver Member
I Quit
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2003, 12:25:43 PM »
LOL at EL Guapo in the screenshot :D

Offline udet

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.angelfire.com/nd/mihaipruna/dogfight.html
I Quit
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2003, 12:26:26 PM »
good riddance :)

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
I Quit
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2003, 12:42:20 PM »
oh my god......

Kappa and N1ki in the same sentence

boy oh boy....what dweebishness:D

cya sweep...gonna miss the...your lucky you had 20 friends to kill me whines:p

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
I Quit
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2003, 01:57:37 PM »
Obviously I don't pay enough attention to chan 1. Maybe it's the grey text, just seems to be easy to filter out. I'm sure I'm missing half the fun.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Tarmac

• Gold Member
I Quit
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2003, 02:21:27 PM »
Originally posted by medicboy
Just because you grew (are growing) up in some "ghetto" doesn't give you the right to be rude to others on this game.

Just to clarify... Berkley ain't no ghetto.  Working class, yes.  A little old and maybe a bit run down, yes.  Full of white boys who think they're from the ghetto, yes.  But the ghetto?  No.

But maybe 28sweep was raised in a Detroit crack house and had to wrestle with pit bulls for food... never know.