Author Topic: There is NO saving it HT  (Read 1636 times)

Offline GPreddy

• Copper Member
There is NO saving it HT
« on: February 26, 2003, 07:34:39 PM »
AW died and the influx of degenerates was a clear sign of trouble to come. Now the policing of the BBS has become non-existant and any night you log in you hear the vagina monologue on channel 1 and channel 2. You might as well turn the language filter off because it doesnt stop anything.

Had anymore letters? You will.

Its disgusting.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
There is NO saving it HT
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2003, 07:35:20 PM »
Are talking about MA or BBS?

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
There is NO saving it HT
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2003, 07:37:05 PM »
So, the AW "degenerates" are the cause of foul language and immaturity in the MA?  Interesting.

SOB
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline WldThing

• Gold Member
There is NO saving it HT
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2003, 07:41:18 PM »
AW ? Wow still causing trouble even tough it has been dead for a year and a half now  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline muckmaw

• Gold Member
Re: There is NO saving it HT
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2003, 07:46:39 PM »
Originally posted by GPreddy
Its disgusting.

But you'll still take HT's money for the contest, or are you officially stepping out of the running?

Offline AGJV44_Rot 1

• Copper Member
There is NO saving it HT
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2003, 08:43:10 PM »
HT has been taking my money for over 2.5 years and that was when it was 30 a month.  Why should he give back the money that was won in a contest???  I agree with him on this it has gotten out of hand and I only see it getting worse.  Never flew AW so I can't say anything bad about it but I know it started getting worse when a certain flight sim went under.  Just my .02 cents.  I came from FA its still out there isn't it???

Offline KG45

• Nickel Member
There is NO saving it HT
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2003, 08:52:10 PM »
AW didn't have a 'Ch 1',  

that looks like a carry-over from WB.

hey, does this thread qualify for a WotW?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2003, 08:54:57 PM by KG45 »
all you fascists, you're bound to lose...

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
There is NO saving it HT
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2003, 08:58:26 PM »
Originally posted by AGJV44_Rot 1
HT has been taking my money for over 2.5 years and that was when it was 30 a month.  Why should he give back the money that was won in a contest???  I agree with him on this it has gotten out of hand and I only see it getting worse.  Never flew AW so I can't say anything bad about it but I know it started getting worse when a certain flight sim went under.  Just my .02 cents.  I came from FA its still out there isn't it???

At the very least HTC could insist this turkey pick an acceptable user name....
My regards,

Widewing

YGBSM. Retired Member of Aces High Trainer Corps, Past President of the DFC, retired from flying as Tredlite.

Offline Cooley

• Silver Member
There is NO saving it HT
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2003, 09:05:11 PM »
We all have our bad apples,,
to genrelize that any paticular problem is caused by players from WB, AW or here is just plain idiotic
Cooleyof 367th

Offline palef

• Gold Member
There is NO saving it HT
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2003, 09:11:10 PM »
I for one am getting rather tired of being lumped in with the 12 year olds (both physical and mental age) who I agree are causing issues on Chan 1.

If you are going to make sweeping generalisations at least back it up with SOME proof. I flew FR in AW and the community there was VERY strong and VERY mature. I had a difficult adjustment to AH because there was a great deal more trash talk in one week on the open channel and country channels than I ever saw in 3.5 years of AW.

If this is a troll consider me hooked, but until you can start behaving like a reasoning adult human being you may wish to consider keeping it zipped.

Oh and yes I know you can shoot me down at will Voss/Gpreddy/whatever you are called this week, but I don't care. I play this GAME because I have made friends and I enjoy their company while playing this GAME.

Yours is just one loud grumpy voice. If you don't like the game any more take a break and get some perspective, try another game. Please just stop being so damn annoying.

palef
Retired

Offline bockko

• Nickel Member
      • http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blackoutboys/
There is NO saving it HT
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2003, 09:12:29 PM »
I am an AW refugee. My first impression of the general population of AH was that there were many rude, vulgar people, something I rarely exprienced in AW. In fact, ch1 is such a cesspool that I wrote a squelch macro that I run as soon as I get in the game. Perhaps as the game grew from the first 5 people the unwashed hordes of degenerates have brought with them vulgarity and rudeness, but don't blame AW players.

bockk

Offline WldThing

• Gold Member
There is NO saving it HT
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2003, 09:35:50 PM »
I agree 100% with you bockko, when i came to AH a year and a  half ago this was a whole new world.. So many insults So many whines So many egos...Happily with time i have grown into what i am today, i choose to squelch all the "kids" that seem unstopabble in this virtual world of ours..

IMO i have had the pleasure of flying with some of the best gentleman from AW, and those times will never be forgotten.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2003, 09:39:58 PM by WldThing »

Offline hazed-

• Gold Member
      • http://combatarena.users.btopenworld.com
There is NO saving it HT
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2003, 09:53:19 PM »
Ive never seen excessive levels of foul language in AH in the whole 3 years ive been here.

However i like many others HAVE seen a few idiots making an bellybutton of themselves and sometimes upsetting people.
Every time a customer has had an issue with someone HTC has acted according to the rules they laid down in the game agreement.

If you continue to upset players and they decide to report you to HTC and they decide it warrents a ban you will be banned. And changing to another email wont work as they can track your ISP numbers.

GPreddy if you REALLY feel this is ruining your game  Whenever you see something you dont like record the event and send the film to HTC. Why do you need to AIR your dirty laundry here and make it look as if foul language is the norm when it clearly isnt.

widewing send that picture to HTC privately and id bet they would do something about it.Make an advert of it on the BBs and i think it will only upset them.By posting like this these people get what they want ie a rise out of people.Keep this stuff private i say.

Offline thrila

• Gold Member
      • The Few Squadron
There is NO saving it HT
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2003, 10:39:42 PM »
I frequently make myself look like a tard over ch1.
"Willy's gone and made another,
Something like it's elder brother-
Wing tips rounded, spinner's bigger.
Unbraced tailplane ends it's figure.
One-O-nine F is it's name-
F is for futile, not for fame."

Offline FortyDog

• Copper Member
Re: There is NO saving it HT
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2003, 10:47:09 PM »
Originally posted by GPreddy
AW died and the influx of degenerates was a clear sign of trouble to come. Now the policing of the BBS has become non-existant and any night you log in you hear the vagina monologue on channel 1 and channel 2. You might as well turn the language filter off because it doesnt stop anything.

Had anymore letters? You will.

Its disgusting.

LMAO...............This coming from Voss AKA GPreppy.  

Voss, or whoever you think you are, you were one of the worst abusers I have ever seen on chan 1.  I believe it was shortly after we had a pissing match on chan 1 and you got muted by the MA censor that you changed your name and how you spoke on channel 1.  I'd call you a hypocrite but I think much less of you.  It's my view that HT and many others no you're full of crap and don't care much what you think.  I for sure don't.  Go get yourself real life sonny.  This is only virtual reality.

HT,
    Keep up the great work.  Your censors are right on target all the time.  The only people ruining this game are the ones who take it too serious.

40DogMAW
M.A.W. CO
Marine Air Wing

« Last Edit: February 26, 2003, 10:49:31 PM by FortyDog »