Author Topic: Squads in AH2  (Read 237 times)

Offline BDBAL

• Zinc Member
Squads in AH2
« on: March 05, 2003, 04:57:16 PM »
Some questions:

Will our MA squads roll over to AH2? Or does the mision generator assign tasks regardless of affiliation? I would like to be able to fly with my squadies as a unit some nights...will that option be available?

Will MA squads that have a long (significant?) affiliation have to form historically accurate squads..ie squad numbers for designations, as opposed to names?

As for me I would like to have my character perform its tasks within my squad, yet  for the benefit of the side I am flying on. For me AH2 gameplay would be enhanced if I completed missions with my friends.

Sorry this is kind of a disjointed discourse; but I would love to hear any responses regarding existing squads moving to AH2 and the ramifications.

Thanks, BDBAL

Offline Joc

• Silver Member
Squads in AH2
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2003, 02:57:58 AM »
Id like to know how this will work reguarding squads,I fly solely with my squad,would be nice if there were missions generated for squads.
Joc

Offline Duedel

• Silver Member
Squads in AH2
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2003, 07:37:03 AM »
Furtheron I think 32 members is not enough.
The JG 301 "Wilde Sau" is an international squad with different time zones. We have from 1 to max. 11 players online at a time. Mostly there are 3-4 online. I'd like to invite more members so we can have more than 4 online on a regular basis.

Offline Revvin

• Silver Member
      • http://www.ch-hangar.com
Squads in AH2
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2003, 07:44:35 AM »
I'd like to see squads be able to select missions even if it means that the rest of the mission needs to be filled with AI. It's not that I'd only ever fly with my squad but we all look forward to squad nights to fly together. Without squad only missions is there any real reason to have squads at all in AH2?