Author Topic: Hail to the Redskins!  (Read 513 times)

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
Hail to the Redskins!
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2003, 07:00:52 PM »
It is cute to watch a "Skins" fan get all worked up....only to know in his heart the Cowboys will STILL kick their arse.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Monday Night Football
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2003, 08:44:05 PM »
High Definition

5.1 surround sound

The Eagles first game in their new crib

We beat them their last game in the old one .. should be a good one
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Sixpence

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.onpoi.net/ah/index.php
Hail to the Redskins!
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2003, 09:22:20 PM »
Originally posted by Hawklore

Where were you when the Jags were born? It was a tuesday I believe, at about 4:30pm, I had just finished my shift at Joseph's restaurant on main st. on the north side. We were huddled around the radio when Tagliabue gave the new exp team to Jax. I mentioned to a friend of mine that night that Tom Coughlin would be a good coach to get(he was at BC and did a hell of a job). It ended up being prophetic. I still have one of the original shirts with the old logo(before jaguar motors sued).

I hear the fat tuesday is gone at the landing, bum deal.
"My grandaddy always told me, "There are three things that'll put a good man down: Losin' a good woman, eatin' bad possum, or eatin' good possum."" - Holden McGroin

(and I still say he wasn't trying to spell possum!)

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Hail to the Redskins!
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2003, 01:06:54 AM »
Here we go Steelers, here we GO!
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!