Author Topic: A6M5 walk around pics  (Read 1171 times)

Offline SaburoS

• Gold Member
A6M5 walk around pics
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2003, 04:09:17 AM »
pic 230
Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death.... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. ... Bertrand Russell

Offline SaburoS

• Gold Member
A6M5 walk around pics
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2003, 04:09:56 AM »
pic 233
Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death.... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. ... Bertrand Russell

Offline SaburoS

• Gold Member
A6M5 walk around pics
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2003, 04:10:34 AM »
pic 236

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
what's that next to the zeke?
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2003, 02:14:29 PM »
is that a george i see parked next to the zeke?

nice pix.
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline DblTrubl

• Copper Member
A6M5 walk around pics
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2003, 02:28:22 PM »
I think its a Mitsubishi J2M  Raiden aka "Jack".

Offline kanttori

• Platinum Member
      • Lentolaivue 32
A6M5 walk around pics
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2003, 08:55:40 AM »
Very good pictures, SaburoS!

From what year is this A6M5? I am making the Okinawa map to SEA and CT and I'm now very intrested of Pacific Ocean War planes because of skinning. Was this Zero type there?

If you have any good pictures and information from Okinawa battle's planes, I shall be very pleased if you contact me:

ismo@kesalesket.net ;)

And have you seen the awesome air combat movies "1942" and "1945"? You find them there:

http://www.angel.ne.jp/~tochy/airplane/
Lentorykmentti 3 - Finnish Aces High Virtual Flight Regiment

Offline SaburoS

• Gold Member
A6M5 walk around pics
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2003, 01:45:26 PM »
kanttori,
You can try this link:
The Air Museum "Planes of Fame"
If you can't get info, I'll try from my end.
SaburoS

Offline fffreeze220

• Silver Member
A6M5 walk around pics
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2003, 05:47:18 AM »
Is that a japanese Me 163 parked in the backround ?
Will u get the chance to make some pipctures of it ?
Freeze

Offline SaburoS

• Gold Member
A6M5 walk around pics
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2003, 06:04:32 AM »
Sure is. They have the German Me163 also. Tough to get walk around shots though as they are "buried" in that hangar. Next time I am there, I'll try and get some shots. Maybe my next trip will be mid-May.

Offline SaburoS

• Gold Member
A6M5 walk around pics
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2003, 05:10:22 AM »
Bumping to put the pic threads in order, not for keeping them in the first page.