Author Topic: how about a taunt key?  (Read 300 times)

Offline Gargoyle

• Zinc Member
how about a taunt key?
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2001, 04:04:00 PM »
This is historically accurate isn't it?  After all, in "Black Sheep Squadron" the japanese pilots were always taunting Pappy over the radio...

"Is that you Boyington?  Ha ha!  You will not escape this time, imperialist swine!"

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
how about a taunt key?
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2001, 04:25:00 PM »
I sense you are implying that "Black Sheep Squadron" was not historically accurate.

This simply is not true.

It can't be true.

AKDejaVu <- world beginning to unravel around him

Offline Vruth

• Copper Member
how about a taunt key?
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2001, 04:32:00 PM »

This is historically accurate isn't it? After all, in "Black Sheep Squadron" the japanese pilots were always taunting Pappy over the radio...
"Is that you Boyington? Ha ha! You will not escape this time, imperialist swine!"

How about a Finger Key?  You know, where I see a Strato-B17 at 32k, I fly under him at 25k, give him the finger, and then fly away... or I see Mitsu, see him rip my wing of my runstang, then I give them the Finger...  

---------
Vruth

[This message has been edited by Vruth (edited 05-08-2001).]

Offline Obear

• Zinc Member
how about a taunt key?
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2001, 10:59:00 AM »
i was in favor of a CLEAR key, many times i had somone shoute check 6 and to dive and twist to avoide the tracer wizzing past my aircraft and not been exaxtly sure if the con has gone or not, sometimes you end up dodging like a idot in case they still have you in thier sights, another time you thnink you shook them off but you just lost line of sight.

a hello would be good to

and a goodbye key

and a "im away from keyboard going to my door for a smoke so please dont think im being rude if i dont answer you" button  

Offline Otter

• Copper Member
how about a taunt key?
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2001, 03:45:00 PM »

Originally posted by G10potato:
we got a check6 key, how about something for the nme?

hehe

of course i hope there would be a limit on how many times you can use it in like 10 seconds

hmmm user configurable? "Go ahead you Engleesh pig dog type and try uurrr weenie head-on! I farrrttt in urrr general direction!"

------------------
Otter