Author Topic: Only In Kalifornia  (Read 1221 times)

Offline BGBMAW

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Only In Kalifornia
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2003, 03:51:10 PM »
lol yes..im Staying in my home in cali...

And Saburo is in Cali!!!..Gimme his adress..Im dropping off a case of Toilet paper for the kids to use on his home:)

yes sling..part o fwht u said i agrre with :)

Love
BiGB

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
Only In Kalifornia
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2003, 04:05:21 PM »
Two questions:
Whats Funked doing in a gay bar?

Why did they call him Sir?

Offline hyena426

• Silver Member
Only In Kalifornia
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2003, 05:05:41 PM »
like the laws or not,,i dont live in cali,,but!! you got to remmeber these bars are businesses,and most laws are in place,,because people abuse it,,lol

like the bar i play for,,wasnt aloud to serve hard alcohall for 2 years! just because on a busy night some kid decided to sneek out some beers and got caught by a liquor inspector that was hiding in there,,well the bar onwers lost hard allcohall rights,,and could only serve beer,,,and they allmost went under because of that,,,,because of one kid,,they allmost lost there business,,,they just now after 3 years,,got there hard allcohall back

in washington state there still aloud to smoke cigs in bars and outside,,,but it mite change,,,cigs are getting too expencive,,i gave them up when camels were 2.50 us dollars a pack,,,now there up too allmost 5 bucks,,lol,,,,im a ex smoker of 5 years,,,and i dont care if people smoke around me<~~nothing worse than a reformed smoker,,hehe,long as they dont blow it in my face,,im fine with it

as for cali,,i cant stand most of the tree huggers who move up here and try to get rid of all our power,,lol,,they wanna rip out the dams because they say samlon are dieing,,,,well i fish,,and fishing has never been better on them rivers!,,,,they tried to tell us to use wind power instead,,{well they stuck in some wind power units},,and then next day,,they jump in and say,,dont use wind power it kills birds!!,,,you just cant win,,and they wonder why cali doesnt have anuff power to provide for there own state,,maybe if they would put away the tanning beds and stop tring to save everything, then they could keep power in there houses and save people too!!

i dont mind people saving animals,,but somtimes people take it too far,,and would rather see a person dead than some spider,,lol

Offline akak

• Silver Member
      • http://www.479thraiders.com
Only In Kalifornia
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2003, 05:22:45 PM »
Can't be much worse than the South.  I remember after working a 15 hour day on the last day (Saturday) of the E3 show in Atlanta back in '98, we CH techs went to this bar just in time for last call at 11:15pm.  Then a few months later when I had to work at the '98 WB Con, the same thing.  11:15pm was last call on Saturday night.  I got lucky and managed to trade a set of rudder pedals to a room service waiter for a 12-pack of beer.

Ack-Ack

Offline vorticon

• Platinum Member
Only In Kalifornia
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2003, 05:22:46 PM »
WHAT NO LIQOUR WHAT TYPE OF popsicle BAR IS THAT

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
Only In Kalifornia
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2003, 05:26:40 PM »
Cracking open a Becks and light a smoke for you Funked... love the women of SoCal, hate the politics.

Offline medicboy

• Nickel Member
Only In Kalifornia
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2003, 05:29:01 PM »
I live about an hour from the border of nevada and oregon.  Very conservitive area, lots of cheap property and great hunting and fishing.  This ain't the california you read about in the paper's.

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Only In Kalifornia
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2003, 05:32:43 PM »
SoCal politics?

Do you people realize that SoCal is a Republican enclave? Can't swing a cat in Orange County without hitting a ditto head.

Hollywood is a tiny island of liberalism in a sea of churning Anne Coulter swells. Constantly lashed by the winds of O'Reilyisms. Only protected from complete erosion by the stately Ferrell palm.

Offline Rasker

• Silver Member
Only In Kalifornia
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2003, 06:03:22 PM »
nah Orange County isnt what it once was bro.  Definitely battleground territory at best for Republicans.  California as a whole has gone to the point where Dems had least popular governor in the entire country yet got him reelected by 5%.  (Some say Davis managing to keep former moderate Republican mayor of L.A. Richard Riordan from winning the Republican nomination had something to do with that).

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Only In Kalifornia
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2003, 06:06:58 PM »
The only reason Davis is still Governor, is that the Republicans found the only clown in the State who was worse to run against him.

Offline Rasker

• Silver Member
Only In Kalifornia
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2003, 06:08:03 PM »
was that some Congressman, State senator?

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Only In Kalifornia
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2003, 06:08:41 PM »
Bill Simon IIRC.

Offline Rasker

• Silver Member
Only In Kalifornia
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2003, 06:09:20 PM »
say, what ever happened to the movement for the top end of California to secede and enter the Union as Baja Oregon? :)

Offline Rasker

• Silver Member
Only In Kalifornia
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2003, 06:10:15 PM »
ah right, son of the former Treasury Secretary, deficit hawk?

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Only In Kalifornia
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2003, 06:11:16 PM »
Originally posted by Rasker
say, what ever happened to the movement for the top end of California to secede and enter the Union as Baja Oregon? :)

It was defeated by the voters of Norte Mexico.