Author Topic: To Sturm  (Read 121 times)

Offline Naudet

• Nickel Member
To Sturm
« on: March 29, 2001, 06:55:00 AM »
Hey Chris (i know u dont like to be called chris  ) what happened to u?  

All post i read from u in this AH forum contain one of the following sentences:

1. It's a game , just have fun.

2. Stats dont matter

3. I want to fly HE219 or ME410 all time.

Man it's good to see u have finally managed to get the turn to fun as main factor of playing online flight sims. Since u switched to the nick _EGO_FA_God in FA u seemed to be screwed up a bit and the prototype stat queen vulcher badprettythang.
But here u are again the good old friendly Chris.

It's good to see so many friendly and enteraining posts from u.  

Sturm

To Sturm
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2001, 07:34:00 AM »
Naudet,
     One thing about this game is great no name tags.  I am no where near the level many of these guys in here are "ok I am at point A they are at point m, n, and o, Mitsu is at z".  When you get called a stat potato long enough it kind of sticks with you, I grew bored of FA and there really wasn't anything left in that game for me to do.  I guess creating new and exciting things was all that was left.  God knows the Graphics were attrocious, the FM was horrendous, but the people were great.  AH gives us the one thing that many are looking for, frequent updates.  Never getting stale or old or boring.  I really do appreciate the kind words, for you are one of the people who have helped me a ton.  I will keep plugging for the 219 and 410 until I cease to function on the internet, "got to have some goals  ".  In other words I am getting back to the old me.  A kinder gentler Sturm   lol.  BTW I do remember this guy named Emil_Lang who had a 10+ ratio in FA, you know him?  Salute, and BTW channel 180 for roger wilco is the JV44 PSS channel.  So next time you are on, send me a message and we will have a few runs at them.  Really starting to love the A-5.  Prost!        

------------------
Sturm6 StaffelKapitän
JV44 Platzschutzstaffel
Airfield Defense Squadron

Offline Naudet

• Nickel Member
To Sturm
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2001, 08:06:00 AM »
Yeah Sturm i have this kind words for u cause AH had the same effect on me like on u.

I support ur request for the HE219 and the ME410, love to fly the one with the BK5 vs. a B17  

P.S. I know _Emil_Lang and also _Naughty_N_, both with a 10+ ratio. And even this did not help to keep FA challaging enough.

funked

To Sturm
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2001, 12:01:00 PM »
Sturm is a Spitdweeb!!!  

Offline airspro

• Silver Member
      • My Blastoff start page :P
To Sturm
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2001, 05:20:00 PM »
He would really rather be a Hurri dweeb IMO  
My current Ace's High handle is spro