Author Topic: Bowling for Columbine wins Oscar.  (Read 2533 times)

Offline icemaw

• Gold Member
Re: Too bad they don't give awards....
« Reply #90 on: March 24, 2003, 05:45:49 PM »
Originally posted by weazel
For *pretending* to be a president.

Chimpy would win hands down.

I am just wondering if you were President what you would have done about the WMD the millions of people he has killed the countrys he has invaded? Um 12 years of economic pressure has only made hungy angry iraqi's. Should we just walk away not do anything let the people of iraq die under sadam's heal? The reason we had to fight wwII is because of the economic pressure put on germany after the first war made a bunch of hungry angry germans and one wacked out austrian. Should we wait untill he has gathered up all the kurds and sent them to gas chambers?
 Please offer some kind of advice for the President he is so stupid he needs advice from you. Please offer 1 sensible alternative to MR Chimpys war PLEASE iraqi's are dieing to hear it.

Please show me 1 single efective alternative to what we are doing. My cousin 101st airborne may be dieing to hear it.

Please for all mankind PLEASE give us 1 single efective alternative for this war!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2003, 05:52:04 PM by icemaw »
Army of Das Muppets     
Member DFC Furballers INC. If you cant piss with big dogs go run with the pack

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
Bowling for Columbine wins Oscar.
« Reply #91 on: March 24, 2003, 06:10:29 PM »
Is this the same argument that you're going to use when we invade the next country with an oppressive government?

and the next?

and the next?

and the next?

On this road, your cousin won't be coming home for a long long time.
sand

Offline weazel

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
What WMD?
« Reply #92 on: March 24, 2003, 06:30:34 PM »
Have they found chimpys "smoking gun" yet?

Didn't think so..........

WMD is a msleading term as well, chem/bio weapons are being incorrectly referred to as "WMD", they aren't.... nuk'u'laaar weapons are the only weapons that fall under that definition.

If the Iraqi people want freedom then they should revolt against Saddam.

Even though we're in the country it isn't happening.

As far as countries invaded and doing something about it I seem to recall something called Desert Storm...and the prettythang whipping he took then.

I hope your cousin comes home safe...but as Sandman said with chimpy in the White House it probably won't happen anytime soon.

Offline icemaw

• Gold Member
Bowling for Columbine wins Oscar.
« Reply #93 on: March 24, 2003, 06:37:05 PM »
I am still waiting for the efective alternative. I hate war. War is wastefull dirty deadly game. I would love to pull our troops out right now. But there is still the problem the efective alternative to what we are doing. I dont have the answer but I do know that hiding from the uglyness that is war will only make it much worse later on. Now that we have started this to stop now before its finished is like cloneing Hitler and making him the supreme ruler of the middle east. Do you have the answer? I know calling our President Mr Chimpy aint it.

Please somebody give us a plan a idea a insight on how to stop this and all the rest of the wars to come PLEASE I myself am begging you to. Toss out all the name calling and the rest of the bulldodo {hmm we got sensors now very nice =S=} and give us a plan! Pass it on to the U.N. someone step up to the plate and end this before we all die.

I dont have the answer do you?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2003, 06:39:13 PM by icemaw »
Army of Das Muppets     
Member DFC Furballers INC. If you cant piss with big dogs go run with the pack

Offline weazel

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
I never said anything about "pulling the troops out".
« Reply #94 on: March 24, 2003, 06:53:44 PM »
Obviously we are committed now...right or wrong.

IMO it was wrong to go into Iraq without definative proof Saddam was involved in 9/11 or was a clear and present danger to the U.S.

Chimpys junta failed on both accounts.