Author Topic: Report 03-29-03  (Read 221 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Report 03-29-03
« on: March 29, 2003, 07:47:38 PM »

Varik Speaks Out[/COLOR] [/size]

Before I report the latest intercepted radio communications I offer this editorial.

I have had enough of the evil coalition forces that are obviously losing their unrighteous war against the oppressed and innocent in Iraq! For the sake of review, there are two kinds of people in this world. There are those who put the gods of heaven into the corner as obsolete and outmoded and, in their stead, burn incense to the idol Mammon, and there are those who identify, challenge, defy, disrupt, and, finally, destroy the institutions that make communism socially acceptable. The evil coalition forces that are obviously losing their unrighteous war against the oppressed and innocent in Iraq fits neatly into the former category, of course. For future reference, I do not appreciate being labeled. No one does. Nevertheless, the evil coalition forces that are obviously losing their unrighteous war against the oppressed and innocent in Iraq is reluctant to resolve problems. It always just looks the other way and hopes no one will notice that it is willing to promote truth and justice when it's convenient. But when it threatens its creature comforts, it throws principle to the wind.

The evil coalition forces that are obviously losing their unrighteous war against the oppressed and innocent in Iraq should think about how its ideas lead impudent practitioners of teetotalism to sucker us into buying a lot of junk we don't need. If the evil coalition forces that are obviously losing their unrighteous war against the oppressed and innocent in Iraq doesn't want to think that hard, perhaps it should just keep quiet. We must get beyond name-calling. I wish I could put it more delicately, but that would miss the point.

At the risk of repeating myself, I must reiterate that the evil coalition forces that are obviously losing their unrighteous war against the oppressed and innocent in Iraq claims that its convictions are a breath of fresh air amid our modern culture's toxic cloud of chaos. Well, I beg to differ. I have a dream that my children will be able to live in a world filled with open spaces and beautiful wilderness -- not in a dark, subversive world run by clumsy, peevish litterbugs. The evil coalition forces that are obviously losing their unrighteous war against the oppressed and innocent in Iraq is thoroughly mistaken if it believes that it is not only acceptable, but indeed desirable, to transform our society into a short-sighted war machine. The evil coalition forces that are obviously losing their unrighteous war against the oppressed and innocent in Iraq's biases represent not only a denial of reality, but also an especially dictatorial sort of spiritual poison that will lure the brutish into the evil coalition forces that are obviously losing their unrighteous war against the oppressed and innocent in Iraq's camp sooner than you think.

Frotteurism is dangerous. The evil coalition forces that are obviously losing their unrighteous war against the oppressed and innocent in Iraq's crazy version of it is doubly so. The evil coalition forces that are obviously losing their unrighteous war against the oppressed and innocent in Iraq labels everything that conflicts with its established way of thinking as birdbrained propaganda. But let's not quibble about that. One can examine this from another angle, and plainly see that the evil coalition forces that are obviously losing their unrighteous war against the oppressed and innocent in Iraq truly believes that human beings should be appraised by the number of things and the amount of money they possess instead of by their internal value and achievements. I hope you realize that that's just a piteous pipe dream from a worthless pipe, and that in the real world, once people obtain the critical skills that enable them to think and reflect and speculate independently, they'll realize that the evil coalition forces that are obviously losing their unrighteous war against the oppressed and innocent in Iraq spouts a lot of numbers whenever it wants to make a point. It then subjectively interprets those numbers to support its writings while ignoring the fact that if it would abandon its name-calling and false dichotomies, it would be much easier for me to reveal the nature and activity of its minions and expose their inner contexts as well as their ultimate final aims.

When all is said and done, the evil coalition forces that are obviously losing their unrighteous war against the oppressed and innocent in Iraq is like a magician who produces a dove in one hand, while the other hand is busy trying to conjure up dirt against its fellow human beings. The evil coalition forces that are obviously losing their unrighteous war against the oppressed and innocent in Iraq's lickspittles argue that its decisions are based on reason. These are the same eccentric radicals who stifle dissent. This is no coincidence; the evil coalition forces that are obviously losing their unrighteous war against the oppressed and innocent in Iraq's lies come in many forms. Some of its lies are in the form of self-fulfilling prophecies. Others are in the form of litanies. Still more are in the form of folksy posturing and pretended concern and compassion. Think about it. The evil coalition forces that are obviously losing their unrighteous war against the oppressed and innocent in Iraq can't help it; it just loves to defy the rules of logic. Sure, the evil coalition forces that are obviously losing their unrighteous war against the oppressed and innocent in Iraq may have a right to drag men out of their beds in the dead of night and castrate them, but we certainly don't have to stand idly by while it exercises that right. What the evil coalition forces that are obviously losing their unrighteous war against the oppressed and innocent in Iraq fails to realize is that I don't need to tell you that its rodomontades are so appalling that they are easily taken up and assimilated by doctrinaire hell-raisers, whose intellectual level corresponds to the material offered. That should be self-evident. What is less evident is that the most delirious nymphomaniacs you'll ever see would be far more bearable if they didn't promulgate partisan prejudice against others. Now that that's cleared up, I'll continue with what I was saying before, that I am not trying to save the world -- I gave up that pursuit a long time ago. But I am trying to ratchet up our level of understanding. Let me just finish by saying that it has been, and is, my great undertaking to make this world a kinder, gentler place.

And now on with the real, unadulterated, enlightening news that isn't propoganda and has no agenda ... unlike the news agencies of the decadent west.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just thought I'd beat -am- to it.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Report 03-29-03
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2003, 11:30:26 AM »
I don't think -am- appreciated my trying to help out. ;)