Author Topic: Allied bomber mission for tuesday  (Read 2676 times)

Offline Löwe

• Silver Member
      • http://www.geocities.com/duxfordeagles
Allied bomber mission for tuesday
« Reply #75 on: April 04, 2003, 06:10:01 PM »
Originally posted by Shane
lol.  i see just like in the arena, here on the BBS you have a nice little circle forming.  be careful to take regular breaks so carpal tunnel doesn't set in.

you guys really need to learn how to fly these virtual planes. i'm being nice and giving you the benefit of doubt that you might actually be capable of it.

and lowe... lol, i took on 5 of your little squaddies last night, low and on the deck 2 of them went down, the other 3 would have too if i had any ammo for them.  and yeah, i did rtb.. with 6 kills.  lol.

you teaching them anythng at all????  nice to have a mirror image of the 325th on lw side so that no matter who i fly for, there will be easy targets.

Just making sure this one does'nt dissapear like your other post. Your a quality guy Shane the things you write should not be removed.:D

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #76 on: April 04, 2003, 10:44:09 PM »
Originally posted by Löwe
Just making sure this one does'nt dissapear like your other post. Your a quality guy Shane the things you write should not be removed.:D

the person who needed to read it, did.  that's all that matters.

;)

no response about your lack of teaching your guys how to fly? oh yeah, that's right, you don't know how so how could i expect you to teach them?  silly me.
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Löwe

• Silver Member
      • http://www.geocities.com/duxfordeagles
« Reply #77 on: April 04, 2003, 10:57:36 PM »
Originally posted by Shane
the person who needed to read it, did.  that's all that matters.

;)

no response about your lack of teaching your guys how to fly? oh yeah, that's right, you don't know how so how could i expect you to teach them?  silly me.

Thanks again!:D  

What do you want me to say about your comments on my abilities? Let's see , I'm mediocur at best.......... So , whats your point? I know better than you my limitations, and I'm not bothered by them. So why should it matter to you? Oh yeah !! I forgot............... Your so imature, and insecure, you have to constantly insult people to make yourself feel good. So I make a perfect target. Tell me again who the tard is??:rolleyes:

Offline CIU

• Zinc Member
« Reply #78 on: April 06, 2003, 05:18:03 PM »
I was between 23 and 25K the whole time... and yup ya snuk up on me! heheh Nice pass!