Author Topic: Saddam Killed  (Read 2423 times)

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Saddam Killed
« Reply #60 on: April 08, 2003, 01:20:23 PM »
Whats that mean?

Give me numbers hristo, do you really think that US forces have killed more innocent people in the time since 911 thannhas saddam hussein in his time?

Do you really think that?

Tell me where do you get your figures?

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Saddam Killed
« Reply #61 on: April 08, 2003, 01:21:30 PM »
You said the world would be even better without GWB, that is plainly a comparative stament of relative harm done or posed by each.

Offline Hristo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Saddam Killed
« Reply #62 on: April 08, 2003, 01:25:22 PM »
The success fo the operation doesn't justify it. It was just a well performed aggression.

Good thing is that dictator is gone. Bad thing is that many civilians died, while they will never see any real difference.

The biggest change will be McDonald's logo instead of Saddam's picture starng at them on somemain square.

Oil money will go in US pockets now, instead of SH and his clique.

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
Saddam Killed
« Reply #63 on: April 08, 2003, 01:26:03 PM »
Now talking of a mask Frogm4n?    Your right Rip...I see the pattern here also.:eek:

:D

Offline Hristo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Saddam Killed
« Reply #64 on: April 08, 2003, 01:26:17 PM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
You said the world would be even better without GWB, that is plainly a comparative stament of relative harm done or posed by each.

1+1=2

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Saddam Killed
« Reply #65 on: April 08, 2003, 01:28:47 PM »
Gee you know how to add, I'm actually surprised. WTG

Offline Scootter

• Silver Member
Saddam Killed
« Reply #66 on: April 08, 2003, 01:33:56 PM »
Lets see your the #1 target of the USA and your bellybutton ain't worth 2 cents, what the hell are you doing in a restaurant at 2 in the afternoon?

Just seems weird to me that he is still in country and above ground having a lunch meeting.

Is it just me?

I hope its true I really do, but I hoped for a whole body hanging  by the neck at the hand of his own people.

What is he went down in a tunnel (or his lookalike) we think he is dead and don’t look for him as hard?

Or he is testing our Intel to see if we can track him and how?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2003, 01:40:05 PM by Scootter »

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Saddam Killed
« Reply #67 on: April 08, 2003, 01:34:03 PM »
Hristo you are utterly ignorant and uninformed. I have a natural affinity to my Croatian background and to my people, but you my friend are pushing it.

In that light was the Krajina offensive justfied?

Was it worth taking back Slavonija, I lived in Vinkovci so maybe living under the kind serbs who shelled my home and murderd my uncles in Vukovar hospital and nearly decapitated my mother are is  different than today.

Was it worth defending Vukovar?

Your stance is so idiotic and stupid and evil and retarded and hateful of america and dumb and every other bad word in the world - I'm simply at a loss of words.

You make me ashamed to be Croatian...

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
Saddam Killed
« Reply #68 on: April 08, 2003, 01:45:05 PM »
Finaly, an old bastard is dead :)

Regards Blitz

btw  How many collateral dammage will 4* 900 kilogramm TNT in the middle of a civilian area cost?

And don't forget : This is still an 'Agression War' on a sovereign country with violation of international law.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2003, 01:48:14 PM by blitz »

Offline Hristo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Saddam Killed
« Reply #69 on: April 08, 2003, 01:49:43 PM »
Grunherz, I don't see your point.

For the record...
In 1991 Serbs started an aggressive war against Croatia. "To save Croatian Serbs who were at the edge of extermination. " Some 70-80 % of Serb population supported that war. Hell, maybe even 100%. They tried to assassinate Croatian president in an airstrike. Their war propaganda worked very well in their country.

To stand against the aggressor then was the only thing right to do. People were losing their homes to artillery attacks and airstrikes, civilians were targetted. Etc etc - you know the story.

The war in Iraq started with GWB. He somehow discovered Iraq being a great threat to world peace. Months of military preparations, but most important - he just couldn't find the reason. UN said they can't find WMDs. UN didn't approve military actio. GWB started a war anyway. Now, that's an aggression. Were WMDs discovered afterall ? And even so, would that mean every country having WMDs will get attacked ? If so, world is sure no safe place with GWB around.

Iraq was attacked. Iraqis fought back as they could. They were overwhelmed. That's all. Not everyone will consider US a liberator. Especially the ones who lost their loved ones to cinical expression "collateral damage".

This war produced a good thing. A despot is removed. Maybe Iraqis will have a chance to watch CNN, Oprah or use Internet.

Let's just see how long it takes for US to withdraw out of Iraq. If ever.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Saddam Killed
« Reply #70 on: April 08, 2003, 01:50:09 PM »
Yes blitz the USA is evil, always and forever even when we are not evil we are still evil.

When will that proud little dictator Saddam get his apology?

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Saddam Killed
« Reply #71 on: April 08, 2003, 01:53:38 PM »
But the Crotians under serb occupation wouldnt know the difference - the Croatian governmemt is just as bad as the serb death squads. Look I'm absolutely sure that my mother would have faced decaptiation by the Croatian government sooner or later had the seerbs not attacked - she wouldnt know the difference - so why bother with the war.

You agree of course? the croatian government after the war went around trying to decapitate middle aged croatian mothers by lobbing mortars on their froint porches?

Offline Kanth

• Gold Member
Saddam Killed
« Reply #72 on: April 08, 2003, 01:54:42 PM »
He probably checked with his minister of information to make sure it was safe before going.

Originally posted by Scootter
Lets see your the #1 target of the USA and your bellybutton ain't worth 2 cents, what the hell are you doing in a restaurant at 2 in the afternoon?

Just seems weird to me that he is still in country and above ground having a lunch meeting.

Is it just me?
Gone from the game. Please see Spikes or Nefarious for any Ahevents.net admin needs.

Offline Hristo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Saddam Killed
« Reply #73 on: April 08, 2003, 02:02:24 PM »
Again, I don't see the connection.

Sure Saddam was bad for country. Even if he was the kindest leader of all, bringing your country to international isolation should be enough to make anyone step away from power.

He was bad for allowing his rule be an excuse for an aggression.

Now, I am a bit too old to think that GWB is all nice elderly man with just not-the-brightest look. The kind of person who spends 75 billions $ of hard earned money so some Mustafa from Kut could have his Internet connection instead of watching Saddam's statue in the park. Or are you telling me just that ?

So, WMDs are the reason ? Hmmm, so far they have stayed invisible. I am sure some of it will be found though. Just as you can find them in every country, except, Lichtenstein, for example. Does that mean only Lichtenstein is safe from mother-of-all-bombs doing collateral damage?

US is there to stay. Until there is no oil or our cars start running on water. It would be just an interesting fact, if it didn't cost thousands of human lives.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Saddam Killed
« Reply #74 on: April 08, 2003, 02:09:23 PM »
LOL, its really amusing to see how these guys change the base line when it begins to make them look foolish...next up "Well, 20 missiles with chemical weapons isn't exactly a threat!"

LOL! Carry on!