Author Topic: saw this.. thought of Blitz  (Read 2972 times)

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
saw this.. thought of Blitz
« Reply #75 on: April 12, 2003, 09:40:57 PM »
Originally posted by Arlo
Hehe .... coincidence .... I assure you. :D

Think of it as a nickname, Blitch. A term of affection.

"Check six, Blitch!"

Got one for ya too: Arlowhiner :D

Regards Blitz

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #76 on: April 12, 2003, 09:43:34 PM »
I will? Well ... thanks for playing. We have your concession prize at the door you refuse to use. :D

p.s. "Arloween"? C'mon ... you can do better, can't you? Others have. But it is nice to see you finally attempt to fit in ... in some small way.  

Originally posted by blitz
I tell ya what will happen, Arloween

With the next terrorist attack on US citizens somewhere around the world ....

You w'll say: "Damn, why we didn't nuked them all, told ya!"

and i w'll say: "Damn, i told ya, hate creates hate, you'll brought up just what ya wanted to destroy".

It's just a matter of view, as always.

Regards Blitz

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #77 on: April 12, 2003, 09:46:22 PM »
Ahhhh! Somehow I knew you and Woe-tan were soul-mates. Well ... maybe ya'll ain't got any soul.

Originally posted by blitch
Got one for ya too: Arlowhiner :D

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
« Reply #78 on: April 12, 2003, 09:56:51 PM »
Originally posted by Arlo
Ahhhh! Somehow I knew you and Woe-tan were soul-mates. Well ... maybe ya'll ain't got any soul.

Well, i don't need to get any souls.

Just enough to stand united against an evil war and to fight for peace and democrazy :)

Regards Blitz

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #79 on: April 12, 2003, 10:05:36 PM »
Originally posted by blitch
Well, i don't need to get any souls.

Just enough to stand united against an evil war and to fight for peace and democrazy:)

Quoting Churchill this late in the game will get you nowhere. You are still the weakest link.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2003, 11:18:39 PM by Arlo »

Offline Zapata

• Zinc Member
« Reply #80 on: April 12, 2003, 10:06:40 PM »

I tell ya what will happen, Arlowhiner.

With the next terrorist attack on US citizens somewhere around the world ....

You w'll say: "Damn, why we didn't nuked them all, told ya!"

and i w'll say: "Damn, i told ya, hate creates hate, you'll brought up just what ya wanted to destroy".

Like you I hope it happens soon so we can settle this once and for all and the winner can gloat over his triumph.  After all, nothing is more important than a BB debate.  F u c k off, Eurotard

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
« Reply #81 on: April 12, 2003, 10:21:51 PM »
moved
« Last Edit: April 13, 2003, 10:44:58 AM by NUKE »

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #82 on: April 12, 2003, 11:55:17 PM »
the only reason germany is against this war is that it's just not on a grand enough scale...

..and france has always been against any war it can't surrender to in person.

---------dennis miller
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Seeker

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #83 on: April 13, 2003, 06:03:11 AM »
"F u c k off, Eurotard"

This is the thanks your allies get? Euro tard? The Royal marines are Euro tards? Our dead soldiers, killed by cowboy yanks are "euro tards".

Incredible.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #84 on: April 13, 2003, 06:38:18 AM »
Originally posted by Seeker
"F u c k off, Eurotard"

This is the thanks your allies get? Euro tard? The Royal marines are Euro tards? Our dead soldiers, killed by cowboy yanks are "euro tards".

Incredible.

"Location: Kirtling, UK"

Carry on.

;)

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #85 on: April 13, 2003, 10:07:47 AM »
blitz... just curious... what do you think of your own government?  Why is the U.S. government so interesting to you?   I know that ours is important and yours is insignificant but still.... isn't there something about yours that you coud get worked up about?   You don't seem to have a very rational ("I hate your government") view about ours so why do you bother?  you aren't going to get people who live here and really know what is going on to believe the same propoganda that you are fed/seek out...

so why bother?  wouldn't your time be better spent helping to make the new reich stronger?
lazs

Offline Zapata

• Zinc Member
« Reply #86 on: April 13, 2003, 11:12:15 AM »
Blitz = Eurotard
Royal Marines killed by "Cowboy Yanks" = A self-defeating argument against name calling.  Way to drag them into this to make your "point".  Reference my original comments to Blitz re. letting the dead do our talking for us.  Leave them out of it.
Me = Stuck on this miserable rock for 18 more months with fat chicks and warm beer.  I miss the sun.

Offline Siaf__csf

• Gold Member
« Reply #87 on: April 13, 2003, 11:48:10 AM »
Sorry I was away, but what I meant while stating Grunherz is pathetic is the way he bows to his new country and moons his roots.

He's a first generation immigrant. Who would take a man who immigrates to a country just to insult, belittle and ridicule his own motherland, seriously.

He's acting like he would have actually had something to do with the way US is today, when in fact he's just a punk bellybutton opportunist immigrant. And a backstabber. Hell I think he's a bosnian war refugee!

So there, that's what I think about Grunherz, the newly reformed patriot.

Offline AdmRose

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.geocities.com/cmdrrose/index.html
« Reply #88 on: April 13, 2003, 02:45:05 PM »
Originally posted by Bodhi
Germany =  The root of the world's evil.

Germany? Root of all the world's evil?

World War I = Germany entered into the war honoring an alliance with Austria-Hungary, Serbian nationalists actually precipitated the war.

World War II = Arguably caused by the UK's Neville Chamberlain, by giving up Czechsolvakia (sp.) to Hitler, he basically fueled Hitler's expansionistic agenda. Had he refused, Hitler most likely would not have invaded Poland. Would there still have been a war though? Yes, Japan would still have attacked Pearl Harbor, and Germany would have entered the war as allies of Japan.

Hitler = born in Austria

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
« Reply #89 on: April 13, 2003, 03:30:08 PM »
Originally posted by AdmRose
Germany? Root of all the world's evil?

World War I = Germany entered into the war honoring an alliance with Austria-Hungary, Serbian nationalists actually precipitated the war.

World War II = Arguably caused by the UK's Neville Chamberlain, by giving up Czechsolvakia (sp.) to Hitler, he basically fueled Hitler's expansionistic agenda. Had he refused, Hitler most likely would not have invaded Poland. Would there still have been a war though? Yes, Japan would still have attacked Pearl Harbor, and Germany would have entered the war as allies of Japan.

Hitler = born in Austria

ahhh, that's right.

The UK started WW2.