Author Topic: Frame C.O.'s for this Friday...  (Read 942 times)

Offline jordi

• Platinum Member
      • noseart
Frame C.O.'s for this Friday...
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2003, 01:26:53 PM »
Originally posted by Sikboy
Sorry Jordi, I sent them to your comcast address. Just sent out a fresh set.

-Sik

Thanks,

Jordi
AW - AH Pilot 199? - 200?
Pulled out of Mothballs for DGS Allied Bomber Group Leader :)

Nose art

Offline mia389

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2003, 08:24:10 PM »
Originally posted by FBJoker
Nor Have i for my allied squad:( .... What's the hold up ???? We need them ASAP so we can brief our men

Im a man........... cool,, Ill be damned

Offline Holder3

• Copper Member
      • http://constable.ca
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2003, 01:36:58 AM »
It's early Saturday AM (my time), so what happened tonight? Did JB42 get out orders?

I did a quick tour of the arena and only A5 and D76 had damage (they were trashed).

Offline Reschke

• Platinum Member
      • VF-17 "The Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2003, 01:45:10 AM »
Well we (Allied) lost almost our entire strike force due to porked rearm/refuel pads at various bases. A77 being one of them. We had an early base prep strike that hit A1 and knocked out all the AAA and M16s on the base then gradually everyone from that strike died off as another wave of German aircraft came into play on A5. In the south it sounded like a huge rolling air battle with virtually no base hitting going on for both sides. More allied strike planes ran out of gas there as well due to the same bug that bothered the northern strike force. At least that is what I heard.
Buckshot
Reschke from March 2001 till tour 146
Founder and CO VF-17 Jolly Rogers September 2002 - December 2006
"I'm baaaaccccckkk!"

Offline ghostdancer

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2003, 06:59:19 AM »
Reshke you are correct about the southern front. The Nightmares were driving on A65, I actually had it in sight, when reports of Bostons IIIs an LA5s cropped up everywhere. We aborted and fell back to defend A64.

The rest of the fame the Nightmares, NightHawks, and 68th Lightning Lancers fought a massive air battle around A64. Our three squads got 26 kills and lost 18 planes to enemy action. A few bostons hit a small structure facility to the just a hair N or A64 but only 2 small buildings at 64. 63 was untouched and we never hit A65 or A66.

Fun air battles but that front should remain the same.
X.O. 29th TFT, "We Move Mountains"
CM Terrain Team

Offline Holder3

• Copper Member
      • http://constable.ca
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2003, 11:19:43 AM »
Okay, that is great. I was afraid that the Russians didn't get any orders. Innomin8 and I will have to go through the logs and assess damage more accurately. The northern front when I looked at it after the battle appeared very one-sided with all of the Russian bases totally trashed and the German ones in good shape.

Offline Sikboy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2003, 02:43:41 PM »
Originally posted by Holder3
Russian bases totally trashed and the German ones in good shape.

yeah, our boston's dropped over 4k of bombs on the VH at A7, and it never popped. Then One of our IL2 strike forces ran out of fuel, because it was unable to use re-arm pads, and they never made it to the attack. Then my GV AA squadron logged en-masse about 5 minutes before the Big raid on A5.

The Russians got orders on Thursday morning, except Jordi who has a new email address and recieved them later.

-Sik
You: Blah Blah Blah
Me: Meh, whatever.

Offline daddog

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2003, 04:05:35 PM »
I never received a single order from JB42. My squad logged on Friday night not knowing what was going on. :(

We were lined up by JB42 once we were in the SEA. Rolled A49 in Ju88's again and we dropped on A5 and D76.  A5 was hit by another squad prior to the 332nd Flying Mongrels, but most of it was up. We took down the hangers and a few other objects. D76 was mostly down when we dropped on that also, but we took out a few more buildings.

I do wish Frame C.O.'s would:
1 - Ask for a responce to their orders they send out. That way they know if all the squads received them.
2 - Check this BB often to see if there are any problems.
3 - Ask Squads if they have an preference to what AC they fly. Not to complain, but we would rather not have had to fly Ju88's twice in a row.

Noses in the wind since 1997
332nd Flying Mongrels
daddog
Knowing for Sure