Author Topic: Christians  (Read 6319 times)

Offline PK1Mw

• Nickel Member
Christians
« Reply #105 on: April 18, 2007, 02:09:16 PM »
Originally posted by MasterBlaster
Probably because some of the most narrow-minded people in this world are Christian.  Especially born-agains and all these others that proselytize, secure in their convictions that everyone else is going to Hell unless you convert to their faith.  This same narrow-mindedness on the part of other religions is a leading cause of human conflict throughout history!

This has nothing to do with being narrow minded or anything else.

It comes down to there's enuff religion crap goin on in RL. This is one place or time that you should not worry about your "religion". I understand that he does, but the point of this game is to get away from the RL stuff, and have fun. If your lookin for something in common with people to create a squad, you already have one, you're playing this darn game.  

Oh, and if you haven't noticed, you're going to have a hard time to get anyone to bring their religion into this game, just because of what's going on in there right now.

Offline PK1Mw

• Nickel Member
Christians
« Reply #106 on: April 18, 2007, 02:10:04 PM »
P.S. How long before this thread get's closed..

I sayt within the hour.. any takers? :lol

Offline jtoups

• Zinc Member
Christians
« Reply #107 on: April 18, 2007, 05:22:31 PM »
I am apalled and insulted by this post.  This is discrimination on a religious level and is illegal in the United States of America.  It is against the law to discriminate based on sex, age, orientation, religion, occupation, etc.  This thread should be removed.  I cannot believe that people are actually defending that this is valid!!!  I am embarrassed to be considered a part of Aces High if this sort of thing is promoted.

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
Christians
« Reply #108 on: April 18, 2007, 07:13:09 PM »
I'm apalled by a 4 year old tread being dug up:O
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
Christians
« Reply #109 on: April 18, 2007, 08:12:40 PM »
Stop punting 4 year old threads.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline jtoups

• Zinc Member
Christians
« Reply #110 on: April 18, 2007, 08:12:46 PM »
4 year old thread?  This has happened before?  Why cant we please just keep religion out of this, its only causing arguements.

Offline jtoups

• Zinc Member
Christians
« Reply #111 on: April 18, 2007, 08:15:58 PM »
Originally posted by SuperDud
I'm apalled by a 4 year old tread being dug up:O

o ya, it is 4 yrs old.  Why doesnt an admin just lock it?

Offline Zippy41

• Copper Member
Re: Christians
« Reply #112 on: April 27, 2007, 10:42:14 AM »
Originally posted by xxTERNxx
The Arctic Storm is looking for real Christians to wing with our squad. If you live in Alaska that would be cool. if not thats ok to.

CO xTERNx
Arctic Storm 11th Air Force

Are you still looking?

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
Christians
« Reply #113 on: April 27, 2007, 10:45:11 AM »
zippy 613th?????:huh
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline Mr No Name

• Silver Member
Christians
« Reply #114 on: April 29, 2007, 06:20:15 PM »
IN
Vote R.E. Lee '24

Offline Angry Samoan

• Silver Member
Re: Hey
« Reply #115 on: May 01, 2007, 05:00:44 AM »
Originally posted by Prohibited
Ya

:mad: <--after scanning through all 5 pages.

:rofl :rofl :cry

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
Christians
« Reply #116 on: May 13, 2007, 10:30:41 AM »
Get behind me SATAN :mad:
Lighten up Francis

Offline louman

• Copper Member
Christians
« Reply #117 on: May 13, 2007, 11:30:46 AM »
The real issue here is freedom of speech.  We as Americans fought the British, Spain, each other (civil war), Germany, Italy, Japan, Russia (cold war) and now the muslem terrorists!  But the real battle going on is once again against each other in this country!  We cannot be defeated by anyone else except ourselves.  America my friends will fall from within and it all starts with freedom of speech.  You can't put a name on right or wrong.  You have to see it for yourself!  Truth is the only way to see anything and  more and more we are being told that we cant speak the truth.  But a lie.......a lie can come up from the pit and be told over and over.  Someone once said "Tell them lies...the more lies you tell them the more they will believe" I think his 1st name was Adolph

Offline Zippy41

• Copper Member
Christians
« Reply #118 on: May 14, 2007, 02:52:31 PM »
Originally posted by louman
The real issue here is freedom of speech.  We as Americans fought the British, Spain, each other (civil war), Germany, Italy, Japan, Russia (cold war) and now the muslem terrorists!  But the real battle going on is once again against each other in this country!  We cannot be defeated by anyone else except ourselves.  America my friends will fall from within and it all starts with freedom of speech.  You can't put a name on right or wrong.  You have to see it for yourself!  Truth is the only way to see anything and  more and more we are being told that we cant speak the truth.  But a lie.......a lie can come up from the pit and be told over and over.  Someone once said "Tell them lies...the more lies you tell them the more they will believe" I think his 1st name was Adolph

This is so true!!!!!!

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
Re: Christians
« Reply #119 on: May 14, 2007, 04:54:14 PM »
Originally posted by xxTERNxx
The Arctic Storm is looking for real Christians to wing with our squad. If you live in Alaska that would be cool. if not thats ok to.

CO xTERNx
Arctic Storm 11th Air Force
ohhhhhhhhh so there you are oh thief of names. :furious

Yes it is I, -tern- come back to haunt you in true fashion fit for the dog that I am... "Odee". :rofl :rofl :rofl

Good to see you are still around, sir.  

JtropsI am apalled and insulted by this post. This is discrimination on a religious level and is illegal in the United States of America. It is against the law to discriminate based on sex, age, orientation, religion, occupation, etc. This thread should be removed. I cannot believe that people are actually defending that this is valid!!! I am embarrassed to be considered a part of Aces High if this sort of thing is promoted.
You are dead wrong sir.  If you find something offensive, then you have the Constituional right to ignore it.  Or start your own thread to spout whatever you believe.

This is about Like minded people seeking each other out.  Period.  If you don't like it, then you certainly do not have to participate in it in any way shape or form.  You do not have the right to tell the thread owner how offended you are at it, nor do you have the right to be disruptive in it.

This is freedom of choice at it's best.  Participate civily, or don't participate at all.

...there I said my piece no matter how old the thread is.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 05:00:56 PM by Odee »
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!
Elite: Dangerous ~ Cmd Odeed

http://www.luxlibertas.com/