Author Topic: Crimean Fall Frame 2 Results  (Read 425 times)

Offline Holder3

• Copper Member
      • http://constable.ca
Crimean Fall Frame 2 Results
« on: April 13, 2003, 12:11:36 PM »
This Frame was seriously flawed in several respects: the structure hardness was accidentally set too high until aways through the frame. When Innomin8 realized it, he reset it to 1,000 lbs. However, one Russian squad had already been foiled in it’s attempt to knock out a base as the VH took 8,000 lbs of ordnance without going down. The terrain is also flawed in that some of the rearm pads DO NOT WORK. Two Russian squads, one prior to their attack, and one after were stuck without a way to refuel. Another Russian squad apparently destroyed their own fuel and logged en masse. I assume this was a protest.

I apologize to all who flew for the mess. Because the results of the frames are based on material damage the Russians were unfairly penalized. Due to this penalization of the Russian forces through no fault of their own, the frame is called a draw. Also, to make up for it the Russians will be allowed to fly A20 bombers in place of the Bostons. This is not out of place, as the Russians used a lot of A20s.

Offline daddog

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2003, 03:25:19 PM »
Those things happen holder.  You delt with it quite fairly IMHO.

Another Russian squad apparently destroyed their own fuel and logged en masse. I assume this was a protest.
I hope this is not true. We don't need squads who act like children when things don't go their way.  
:rolleyes:
Noses in the wind since 1997
332nd Flying Mongrels
daddog
Knowing for Sure

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2003, 03:10:47 PM »
Tweren't only the commies that suffered from the hardness. Our JU88 flight had difficulty as well. Anyhow, the whole thing was still much fun.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.