Author Topic: ~Hells Angels~  (Read 46383 times)

Offline Angry Samoan

• Silver Member
~Hells Angels~
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2005, 06:13:06 PM »
:( Pump:eek:

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
~Hells Angels~
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2005, 04:21:48 AM »
Puffin, you are slippery in your Spit:D

Offline Fiction

• Zinc Member
Still alive
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2005, 10:18:08 PM »
Hi guys...I'm still around...Im having problems with my ISP and one of their routers, I cannot connect at all at the moment so Im doing H2H (it sucks) to get my fix.  Just got off the phone with one of the ISP teks so hopefully they are starting to realise theres a problem :confused:  A friend of mine was down from Sydney last weeks and "lo and behold" he has been contracting to my ISP to upgrade their backbone (the plot thickens).  So all the data I have collected from PingPlotter is in their hands and hopefully it wont be too long before Im back...missing you guys (sniff)  :D

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
~Hells Angels~
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2005, 01:11:50 PM »
Dam bud, that sucks. I hope they fix it soon and get back with us:aok

Offline Angry Samoan

• Silver Member
~Hells Angels~
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2005, 07:36:57 PM »
Fiction!!!!!  
I hope you get that connection fixed quick!
I will come looking for ya in H2H land!

Offline skratt

• Zinc Member
~Hells Angels~
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2005, 10:30:42 PM »
check...

Offline wolf05

• Copper Member
      • http://jagd3udet.org
~Hells Angels~
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2005, 02:44:48 AM »
Hey... Don't I know you guys?<>:aok

Offline Angry Samoan

• Silver Member
~Hells Angels~
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2005, 07:31:16 PM »
Angry: .s TwoDogs5

Ooops :eek:  Got a MA flashback for a second.:cool:

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
~Hells Angels~
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2005, 11:43:48 PM »
Rabid dog in the yard!!!!!!   Wheres my rifle?:D

TD

Offline wolf05

• Copper Member
      • http://jagd3udet.org
~Hells Angels~
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2005, 03:58:15 AM »
Angry<>, Slash27<> And the rest of the Bunch<>

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
~Hells Angels~
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2005, 04:54:59 PM »
Where's Concho?:(

Offline Telstar

• Copper Member
~Hells Angels~
« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2005, 07:46:11 PM »
Originally posted by Slash27
Where's Concho?:(

Took $50 in $1 bills to that strip bar downtown  :D

Punt :aok

Offline MOIL

• Silver Member
      • http://www.ltar.org
~Hells Angels~
« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2005, 08:08:40 PM »
These guys are a bunch of complete goof-balls, especially Bear and Angry. These guys have continually done extremely dangerous things in the MA without adult supervision or regards to anyones safety. I am suprised that no one has either broken thier neck or put out an eye!!

I have yet to see anyone in the squad with so much as a bike helmet on or a pair of safety glasses. One of my squaddies did catch Angry with a welders hood on, but you know as well as I do, this offers little protection and could still result in serious injury.

If you want to play for the Rooks {where the HA's reside} and live on the wildside without a net,  then you wanna join this squad.
Of course you'll have to be good at running with scissors, fueling your plane with a lit cigarette hangin' out of your mouth, testing oil by taste, checking parachute functionality by having your squadie throw you off the roof of the airfield cafiteria, seeing if the fuel tanks really do
Re-seal by shooting them with your friends hunting rifle and trying to find out if you can really land AND stop your plane on just 200' of runway.

Of course there will always be those who take these kinds of risks and can still sleep at night, however I would suggest some really good life insurance before embarking on these adventures.

Other than that, the Hells Angles have our utmost respect for true sportsmanship and superb rivals in all aspects of the game:aok

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
~Hells Angels~
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2005, 03:33:09 AM »
Dammit MOIL, Ive already got OSHA breathing down our necks. A little discretion please:rolleyes:

Thanks for the kind words sir ( you dont know how close to truth you really are about some of these guys) This squad is exactly what I never knew I always wanted in AH. The squad is the perfect blend of lunatics, killers, old farts, whiners, score potatos, and prima donnas. Nothing but fun.:D

LTARs for always putting up a real  fight. A truly worthy a bunch of opponents. I dont give a rats bellybutton what they whine about on the BBS and 200. You guys are always a class act and heres hoping that FesterMA runs sooner than later <> See ya on the business end of my Tiger:aok

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
~Hells Angels~
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2005, 11:11:21 AM »
Originally posted by MOIL
I have yet to see anyone in the squad with so much as a bike helmet on or a pair of safety glasses. One of my squaddies did catch Angry with a welders hood on, but you know as well as I do, this offers little protection and could still result in serious injury.

Well Angry IS our squad Safety Officer.

If you want to play for the Rooks {where the HA's reside} and live on the wildside without a net,  then you wanna join this squad.
Of course you'll have to be good at running with scissors,

LOL Moil....true story, when I was 2 years old I was running through the house with scissors, tripped and fell and stuck them in my head (just the scalp on the outside). It really DOES happen, your Mom wasnt just making that up to scare you. :)

Moil