Author Topic: Americans Sign Petition to Withdraw US from the UN  (Read 3667 times)

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
Americans Sign Petition to Withdraw US from the UN
« Reply #165 on: May 01, 2003, 09:53:01 AM »
it ain't perfect Toad.....

but again.....where can all the countries in this world go to gather and exchange INFO.....

repeat......it ain't perfect....

you always seem to find good points to leave the UN.....

now find some good one's for not leaving.....

It ain't perfect.....neither is yours....

having the US in the UN puts others in there place.....a certain stability.

I told you before.....Bush's Black & White Politics WILL NOT work in the current WORLD AFFAIRS.....

many many many countries do NOT see it so.....

the world is gettin smaller not bigger.....you leaving the UN is a step backward...not forward

try instead to change it from the inside.....

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #166 on: May 01, 2003, 10:42:00 AM »
No, it's not perfect. See, we agree!

In fact, it's not anything at all. I wish I could remember MiniD's line about paying a huge amount of people to do nothing at all. See, we disagree?

Stability? We're the ones that create instability, if I read this board correctly. In fact, seems like I remember you making that point recently. Acting against Iraq and all.

So best that us "unstable" folks just remove ourselves, so stable folks like Libya and Cuba and Iraq and Iran can head up those Human Rights and Disarmament commissions. Did I mention inmates running the asylum? Oh, yeah... I did.

There's this premise that all nations have the same honorable intent or morality or something. That there's no difference between those that enslave or oppress their own population.. or their neighbors.... and the ones who make it a point to struggle against oppression and enslavement. (Now that should bring the critics back out...)

But there is a difference. And the fact that so many fail to distinguish it is more than enough reason to leave the insane asylum to the inmates.. it's beyond control.

Please, just run the world without us.. large world or small world. We'll just stay out of the way unless we're threatened or one of our true allies asks for help.

Thank you and have a very nice day.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2003, 10:50:53 AM by Toad »
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
« Reply #167 on: May 01, 2003, 11:14:33 AM »
blablabla......

there is no good answer.....

seems you really do wanna leave.....

and I said YOUR GOV's POLICIES OF BLACK AND WHITE POLITICS will create nonsense.....

it already has.....

but as usual.....simple minds will see only simple things.....your a smart man Toad....but your simpleton views will just not work in a world made up of very very diff. views then yours......

do you actually think you leaving the UN will change anything.....

making yourself an isolationist nation will not help you in the long run.....

you closing the door to the world is a negative sir....not a positive

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #168 on: May 01, 2003, 11:45:06 AM »
blah, blah, blah, indeed.

Time for those in the stands criticizing to get down on the field and play.

We'll get up in the stands and criticize for a while. Should be refreshing all around.

:D
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
« Reply #169 on: May 01, 2003, 11:52:58 AM »
Originally posted by Toad
blah, blah, blah, indeed.

Time for those in the stands criticizing to get down on the field and play.

We'll get up in the stands and criticize for a while. Should be refreshing all around.

:D

lol :D

you won't be able too stay up there and NOT do anything....its not in your countries nature to do nothing bud.....ya just gotta:p

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #170 on: May 01, 2003, 12:08:49 PM »
I agree we'll act where we feel the US or our true allies are threatened.

But we don't have to be in the UN to do that, now do we? QED, I think?

Here's a hypothetical for you:

Situation:

Kim Jong Il can wait no longer for his "hey, give me free stuff, I've got nukes" plan to feed his starving population to work.

He decides to have his army drive to Seoul to pick up 3 million Big Macs.

A.

The UN WITH the US as a member convenes the SC. China, for reasons of its own, vetos any UN SC action.

What does the world do?

B.

The UN WITHOUT the US as a member convenes the SC. China, for reasons of its own, vetos any UN SC action.

What does the world do?

Well, what do you think are the likely responses from the world community?

I can't wait.

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #171 on: May 01, 2003, 10:39:19 PM »
Likely Response to it Toad is...

The World will mull it over while anothe nation gets put under the jack boot of oppresion....  that is unless we (the USofA) stand up to them, YET AGAIN......

Piss off to all the liberalist Eurotrash studmuffins.... get a life and remember why you are free.
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.