Author Topic: Moon landing faked? Lets take a look...  (Read 3760 times)

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Moon landing faked? Lets take a look...
« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2003, 11:33:07 AM »
The moon landing never took place thats just plane redikulas.

Offline boxboy28

• Gold Member
      • http://none
« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2003, 11:36:57 AM »
if you ask me the light sorurces in these photos look like the sun look at the second one! look at the visor (they were shiny too / reflective)  but when looking at the light source there it looks the same to me as looking at the sun reflection in a car window or anything reflective like that!

but i dont know Sh@t so it just my 2cents
^"^Nazgul^"^    fly with the undead!
Jaxxo got nice tata's  and Lyric is Andre the giant with blond hair!

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2003, 11:40:13 AM »
Ran it through my image analyzer and found conclusive proof that the pic was taken on the moon.

Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline JoeSmoe

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2003, 11:43:53 AM »
Thats the potato peeling sun... geeze... get over it.

:rolleyes:

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2003, 11:44:03 AM »
Yes only Steve Hortlund, minor swedish judge can comment on things..... And the idea that i dont know that butcher milosevic
is insulting - again only swedish judges know him.

Why do you want to belive the moon landings are fake?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2003, 11:48:18 AM by GRUNHERZ »

Offline ra

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2003, 11:46:45 AM »
Originally posted by Hortlund

The light source is still too close/big to be the sun. How is the image quality ra?

This one is from Apollo 14 btw, the previous one was 16.

By what standard is it too big to be the sun?  How big should it be?

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2003, 11:53:12 AM »
To know how large or disperesed a reflection of the sun would be on the visor you'd need to know the reflective characteristics of the visor. Shape, surface type (both outer and inner), and thickness are all factors. I know little about them as I suspect does anyone else here.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2003, 11:56:12 AM »
Originally posted by AKIron
To know how large or disperesed a reflection of the sun would be on the visor you'd need to know the reflective characteristics of the visor. Shape, surface type (both outer and inner), and thickness are all factors. I know little about them as I suspect does anyone else here.

Hortlund knows, he is a swedish judge - he know all and we know nothing... :rolleyes:

Offline JoeSmoe

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2003, 11:57:36 AM »
...Again    its the potato peeling sun get over it.. geeze us.

:rolleyes:

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2003, 12:05:47 PM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
Yes only Steve Hortlund, minor swedish judge can comment on things..... And the idea that i dont know that butcher milosevic
is insulting - again only swedish judges know him.
[/b]
I've never claimed to be able to see into the future, nor have I ever claimed to know the outcome of various "what if history changed in this or that way"-scenarios. You are the one saying you know what would have happened if the US hadnt intervened in Kosovo. I'm the one saying it is impossible to know such things, all you can do is speculate...(that means "guess" in plain english).

Why do you want to belive the moon landings are fake?

Do I believe that the moon landings are fake? You need to brush up on your english skills young one.

Offline Samiam

• Nickel Member
Let me put it this way
« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2003, 12:06:04 PM »
If we landed men on the moon: I'm impressed and proud not only of my country but of the hundreds of immigrant and international engineers and scientists involved.  It is, perhaps, the most amazing technical feat of all time.

If it's a big hoax that was initiated because of the cold war and it's been perpetuated for all these years: I'm really, really impressed and proud of my country for pulling off what is undoubtedly the most amazing technical *and* socialogical feat of all time - all for the cause of democracy. Oh, and screw those german scientists who must've been worthless or else we wouldn't of had to fake it.

Either way it's an awsome accomplishment that could only be achieved by the only true superpower (to date) - the good 'ol USA.

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2003, 12:07:23 PM »
Originally posted by AKIron

Check the other picture I posted of the two sun reflections, one from Mercury (I think its mercury) and the other from the moon.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2003, 12:10:18 PM »
And based on past behavior I was more than happy that the USA intervened...  It was eaxatly the sort of "speculation" that lead us top war in iraq - based on past behavior of saddam hussein. Both were good calls that helped a lot and were a job well done..

But really hortlund, why does a smart guy like you want to belive the moon landings are fake?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2003, 12:17:34 PM by GRUNHERZ »

Offline muckmaw

• Gold Member
« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2003, 12:12:20 PM »
"Da Big Yella one is da sun!"

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
« Reply #59 on: May 01, 2003, 12:13:30 PM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
But really hortlund, why does a smart guy like you want to belive the moon landings are fake?

I dont.

I do want to know what the lightsource is on those pictures though, because it is not the sun.