Author Topic: April ***koth***  (Read 408 times)

Offline BigMax

• Gold Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
April ***koth***
« on: April 24, 2003, 02:21:27 PM »
Friday April 25th, @ 10 PM EST....

For those of you who don't know, KOTH stands for King of the Hill...  It is Aces High's once a month contest to see who the baddest boy in the jungle is...  Last month was WldThing!  Perhaps it will be you this month...

KOTH is open to ALL players.  It rolls at 10, but usually lasts three to five hours.  You can participate in it all, or only for a little while if you'd like.  We all fly the same plane in successive rounds.  The first pilot to win three rounds is KOTH for the month, and gets to choose next month's first plane.  WldThing chose the Yak-9U as April's opener.

Come see what it's about...  If you like to furball, this one's for you!

more KOTH info here!

I'll CYas there!

Offline BigMax

• Gold Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
WLdThing is April's KOTH!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2003, 09:31:18 AM »
We had a record turnout, 63 players as we rolled round #1 - the largest on record for the event. The mid-40s was the old attendance record. Anyway, enough of that.

It took us 11 rounds to find our champion and about four hours... WldThing won again and is our first three-time champion. WT, WTG...

Here's how the rounds broke down:

Yak-9U was won by MwStubb

P47D11 was won by iceMAW

F4U-1 was won by BlckMgK

FW190A5 was won by WldThing

P-38L was won by ManeTMP

KI-61 was won by DrWho

Spit I was won by WldThing

HURR-I was won by ManeTMP

P47D30 was won by BigMax

Spit XIV was won by BigMax

Ta152 was won by WldThing

Logs here

I forgot to ask WT what the first plane for next month is, I'm sure he'll reply with an answer... We're already on the calendar for May 30th!!!

to all who participated - thanks for giving KOTH a try...

Again a big S! to WldThing!!!