Author Topic: Hello  (Read 3771 times)

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
Hello
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2000, 10:25:00 PM »

Originally posted by Nath-BDP:
This so called community in Aces High is rather pathetic, you all have egos that are the size of Mt. Rushmore (although you may not realize it) and when someone like me who's many moons younger than most of you threatens you or your ego you all of a sudden start making remarks about my age like a bunch of 3rd grade bullies harassing the kid who excels in class.

fediddleing teenagers.

SOB
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Nath-BDP

Hello
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2000, 10:44:00 PM »

SOB, drop the old lady and give us the bag of doritos now!

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
Hello
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2000, 11:39:00 PM »
Holy crap.. I totally forgot SOB was Son Of Buzz.  Dang.. I guess it has been that long since since I last saw Matt's truck parked outside on my way to work.

BTW Matt.. TM hasn't been the same since you and Buzz left.  

AKDejaVu

Offline Wardog

• Copper Member
Hello
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2000, 11:42:00 PM »
Ya, i prolly do have film. Will check and look for ya.

And ya dont need film, just ask Yiptoad & Majortom if they enjoyed watching you circle above while they died..

But Nath, how in gods name did you think this up for an email address hepatitusispk@hotmail..

And where exactly did you get this arrogant attitude from? You forgot maybe that you flew Bishop and i winged with you (not intentionaly) as i fought off 4 cons and watched you grab alt and stay out of the fight in case you got shot down.

Ive seen you not engage with your 4k alt advanage as you watched you own countrymen die. Might be your idea of an exciting evening online, but ya aint gona make a lota friends...

Dog out........

Nath-BDP

Hello
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2000, 12:15:00 AM »
Dunno where you get these stories from Wardog but I've never been known to let friendlies die, btw why would I wait till they died anywho? If I wanted an easy kill I would attack the person that was on thier six when they were busy with my countryman not wait till they are dead.

Offline Fatty

• Gold Member
      • http://www.fatdrunkbastards.com
Hello
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2000, 12:45:00 AM »
I don't know what's sillier, the length of this thread, or Nath responding to a post by himself under a different name (I have to nominate the latter, gets funnier the more you look at it).

Offline Jigster

• Copper Member
      • http://www.33rd.org
Hello
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2000, 12:56:00 AM »
Btw I always thought Fishu was Juuti  

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
Hello
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2000, 12:59:00 AM »
Yep...
Month ago I was dragging some guy when I saw Nath coming after us. I pulled up and watched Nath slaughter that punk  

Offline Jekyll

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.bigpond.net.au/phoenix
Hello
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2000, 04:23:00 AM »

I can't concentrate on the game when I have a bunch of baboons waiting to jump me on the next thing I say.

And who's fault is that Nath/kep ?

Don't worry too much about it.  Age and maturity don't always go together.  You're in a fortunate position.  Being still just a kid, you can always hope that by the time you've grown a little older your will also have become a little more mature.

Then, no doubt, you will finally have something to contribute to AH, other than your ego.

[This message has been edited by Jekyll (edited 12-09-2000).]

Offline Torque

• Gold Member
Hello
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2000, 05:26:00 AM »
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can't concentrate on the game when I have a bunch of baboons waiting to jump me on the next thing I say.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe it has got something to do with those chessy "Buh-Bye" you say over channel 1 when you shoot some one down, start there and work your way back.

Tuomio
I deleted my account today, because my forthcoming financial situation..  I will meet you in the coming WWIIOnline open beta.
Thanks for the fun guys!

Nath
laters, I enjoyed your fruitless efforts of trying to kill me when you had alt advantage.

Stuff like the above doesn't help either as for you blaming everyone else but yourself give it a rest. Look above who has the ego problem Nath?

[This message has been edited by Torque (edited 12-09-2000).]

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
Hello
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2000, 05:43:00 AM »

Originally posted by AKDejaVu:
Holy crap.. I totally forgot SOB was Son Of Buzz.  Dang.. I guess it has been that long since since I last saw Matt's truck parked outside on my way to work.

BTW Matt.. TM hasn't been the same since you and Buzz left.  

AKDejaVu

Yeah, it's a damn shame...great company with a great product poorly managed    But, things change...at least Bob Church is still up and running with Stickworks making new chips, so my F22 & TQS are working better than ever  

SOB

You can have the Doritos Nath, but if I dropped my grandma, she'd probably break!
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
Hello
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2000, 09:45:00 AM »
I stopped by your Evergreen office a few times.. mostly after you and your dad had left, but once I met with your dad for a couple hours to discuss the posibility of undoccumented support for NT 4.0.  That big "WE DO NOT SUPPORT NT" sign in your tech support office almost broke my heart.

Got to see that awesome MFD your dad had built.  I still think they should have marketed it... the true flightsim fan would have dropped $500 for it easy.

Oh.. and he gave me a "Phazer Pad".  I use it to keep one of my computer desks from wobbling  

If ya have anything in the way of a technical education (degree required) and want high-paying no-brainer work.. let me know... I can get your resume in with Intel.

AKDejaVu

[This message has been edited by AKDejaVu (edited 12-09-2000).]

Nath-BDP

Hello
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2000, 11:40:00 AM »

And who's fault is that Nath/kep ?

Don't worry too much about it. Age and maturity don't always go together. You're in a fortunate position. Being still just a kid, you can always hope that by the time you've grown a little older your will also have become a little more mature.

Then, no doubt, you will finally have something to contribute to AH, other than your ego.

See?  The only thing you have against me is my age, I should have never told anyone how old I am.  Now if I say something or complain I'm all of a sudden an immature kid... give me a break jekly.  

The age remarks are exactly what I'm talking about, and its quite distracting.

Torque, torque... I don't say bye bye to everyone just the people I enjoy shooting down for one reason or another.  So if I say it to you should take it as a compliment.

Nath
laters, I enjoyed your fruitless efforts of trying to kill me when you had alt advantage.

Hehe the day he quit, Tuomio and I had a nice fight when he had some alt over me--I was just being a bit sarcastic is all, no harm done.

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Hello
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2000, 11:57:00 AM »
Nath the thing is not your age. I am only 2 or so years older than you. The problem is that you live up to your age. I remember when I met you we went to the TA and had a few rounds wich you beat me pretty good, I learned a few things. I asked you why do you fly alone you said that you dont have friends in the arena.

A month later you were vulching and talking toejam on the TA and I also remember you telling me something about how third world my country is and some other dumb things wich I found very funny, you were making a fool of yourself.

And then you ask yourlsef why people dont like you. its because you are just that: a little tardling.
you try being arrogant and you end up being a sorry excuse for a jerk. You live in NY. Why dont you go outside, take a cab, and learn from the pros?

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
Hello
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2000, 11:57:00 AM »
Nice pic SOB. Why you always happy? Don't you know it's much better to change your name, start a thread and reply to yourself, quit, whine, post pictures of peoples Grandmothers for no appearent reason, and then punt the thing endlessly for attention?