Author Topic: Host connection lost  (Read 742 times)

Luke Skywalker

Host connection lost
« on: January 14, 2001, 10:33:00 PM »
Sorry If I sound negative, but really tonight I log off sad and disgusted.

I've log on one hour and a half ago. I've taken a 109G10 from A1. I've been in four of the six field captures that the Knights have done in a row, in less than 60 minutes.

six kills, at least 5 assists, and countless ground structures, six (or seven?) fields captured in a lightning warfare, nearly one hour and a half of a single endless fun sortie...

and the host resets the arena  

Since I first came here, I've never have felt so annoyed. Its a complete anticlimax,for we were about to get yet another field in a row, the best teamwork I've ever seen, and then BOING! everyone out.

Please HTC...fix this soon  

------------------
Hey, dont shoot me! I'm on the light side!!

[This message has been edited by Luke Skywalker (edited 01-14-2001).]

Offline llbm_MOL

• Copper Member
Host connection lost
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2001, 10:39:00 PM »
I was really pissed but I've calmed down now. I know its just a response to going back in and seeing all the land we captured in what you call "lightning warfare" lost to us after the overwhelming cooperation between all the Nits online tonight.  
 I looked at the numbers during this so I could respond to any "well you guys had the numbers" comments and they were even across the boards. Boy it was a good night till I got the "Host lost connection" message.
I really hope HTC gets this fixed soon as this was the worst one yet.

LLB OUT!!!!!!!!1

[This message has been edited by llbm_MOL (edited 01-14-2001).]

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
Host connection lost
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2001, 01:03:00 AM »
huh?  I thought that was just a 'feature' for when the dirty Knits end up with too much territory!  

SOB
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline llbm_MOL

• Copper Member
Host connection lost
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2001, 09:41:00 AM »
It seeems to be working dammit

LLB OUT!!!!!!