Author Topic: Okinawa Set Up May 30th  (Read 1876 times)

Offline Batz

• Gold Member
      • http://bellsouthpwp.net/w/o/wotans/4JG53/
Okinawa Set Up May 30th
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2003, 04:34:18 PM »
Well the us admirals sail their fleets 5 miles off the coast of the nme fields. I have seen ships sunk with the 37mm field gun. If the admirals had better sense you could be close to the action and have all the planes to fly.

The fm2 kicks bellybutton though. The f6f is tough when its flown by soulyss but that fm2 is a fun fight.

Brady did add the fm2 to all the land based fields.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Okinawa Set Up May 30th
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2003, 05:28:58 PM »
Originally posted by DiabloTX
Wasn't talking about ONLY the BBS, was also referencing what I have seen on the TB in the CT the last couple of days.  :rolleyes:

Riiiiiight. :rolleyes:

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Okinawa Set Up May 30th
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2003, 05:30:10 PM »
Originally posted by Batz

Brady did add the fm2 to all the land based fields.

Shouldn'ta. I'm impressed with the first actual "balancing act" of Okinawa being one of addition for the Allies but it certainly wasn't a neccesity. I'd be just as happy (or happier) with them staying on ships, floating or sunk. Let the suicide commodores learn how to keep their fleets safe.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2003, 06:42:27 PM by Arlo »

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
Okinawa Set Up May 30th
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2003, 11:12:09 AM »
Originally posted by Arlo
Riiiiiight. :rolleyes:

Oh, that's right.  Arlo knows everything...my bad.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
Okinawa Set Up May 30th
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2003, 11:13:27 AM »
Shouldn'ta. I'm impressed with the first actual "balancing act" of Okinawa being one of addition for the Allies but it certainly wasn't a neccesity. I'd be just as happy (or happier) with them staying on ships, floating or sunk. Let the suicide commodores learn how to keep their fleets safe.

A thinly-veiled whine....by ARLO...imagine that.....:rolleyes:
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Okinawa Set Up May 30th
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2003, 12:31:24 PM »
How do you arrive at that? Wait, never mind. Probably the same way you arrive at everything. You imagine it. :rolleyes: back and all.

:D

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
Okinawa Set Up May 30th
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2003, 03:30:48 PM »
You just need to remove the blinders Arlo, that all.  Now that the map is fixed a good time will be had by all....hopefully.  :)

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
Okinawa Set Up May 30th
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2003, 03:37:32 PM »
And from what I saw in the three+ hours I was in the CT today, the Allies have really laid it on thick!!!  Some great fights in there today, to all and for lastnight's fights!!

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Okinawa Set Up May 30th
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2003, 04:42:00 PM »
Originally posted by DiabloTX
You just need to remove the blinders Arlo, that all.  Now that the map is fixed a good time will be had by all....hopefully.  :)

From what I've seen a good time was already being had by all. No matter how fun or well set-up there'll be some players that ain't happy unless they're cryin' bout somethin. ;)

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
Okinawa Set Up May 30th
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2003, 12:11:29 AM »
Hey, I agree with you....imagine that!! :D

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Okinawa Set Up May 30th
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2003, 12:19:28 AM »
Whoops ... then let me do a quick 180 and say just the opposite before it's too late. ;)

No complaints!

:D

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
Okinawa Set Up May 30th
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2003, 02:41:18 PM »
Please, no quick reversals on me, they make me nervous.  And Cpt.  "Wild" Bill Kelso is a god in my book...

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Okinawa Set Up May 30th
« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2003, 05:18:05 PM »
LOL ... ok ... we're on common ground. What the hell do I do now? ;)

I used to have 1941 on video. Damned VCR ate it. I suspect a long term Japanese plot. :eek: :D

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Okinawa Set Up May 30th
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2003, 05:36:19 PM »
LOL ... ok ... we're on common ground. What the hell do I do now? ;)

I used to have 1941 on video. Damned VCR ate it. I suspect a long term Japanese plot. :eek: :D

Get DVD!   Itll be at least a few more years tll another Japanese plot makes the auto self destruct feature kick in and makes DVD  obsolete too. ;)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Okinawa Set Up May 30th
« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2003, 05:38:36 PM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
Get DVD!   Itll be at least a few more years tll another Japanese plot makes the auto self destruct feature kick in and makes DVD  obsolete too. ;)

LOL! Sounds like a plan. Saw it at Hastings last week.